WSU vs. USC

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Physical game. Terrible quarterbacking on both sides. Glad to see WSU physically holding up to these guys for the first time since 2006.

OP
OP
C

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
I view it as great from the perspective of a Cougar fan who has had to watch the starting quarterback do everything possible to give the opposition the victory. I should say that the Cougar defense is once again playing great.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
True, the defense is playing outstanding, the offense has been sloppy to say the least.

OP
OP
C

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
seahawk2k":x9rke09c said:
True, the defense is playing outstanding, the offense has been sloppy to say the least.

Then the Cougar WR realizes that he actually does have a vagina and skirts out of bounds one yard shy of a first. Of course the next play is a false start and subsequent failed third down conversion leading to a punt. I wish the offense would mimic the toughness of the defense.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
If Lane Kiffin is smart he just keeps handing the ball off the rest of the game.

Luckily for WSU, Lane Kiffin is not smart.

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
If you ask me the new "air raid" looks like the Red Bull flight contest off the pier. Play calling is garbage, would it kill leach to throw the ball down the field one every 100 plays. Bubble screen after bubble screen I hate it.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Listening on radio and apparently a 7-7 tie in the fourth isn't as interesting to USC fans as beating the traffic. Fans starting to file out...

OP
OP
C

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
storm74":17ms69sl said:
If you ask me the new "air raid" looks like the Red Bull flight contest off the pier. Play calling is garbage, would it kill leach to throw the ball down the field one every 100 plays. Bubble screen after bubble screen I hate it.

I am fairly confident that he has no faith in Halliday. Guy holds the ball too long and makes poor reads and throws when he actually gets rid of the ball.

minormillikin

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":308q6j2n said:
storm74":308q6j2n said:

I am fairly confident that he has no faith in Halliday.
I wouldn't either. From what I'm hearing he's lucky not to have about 6 ints.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
USC might as well go to true Freshman Max Browne. He's going to be great eventually and he cant be worse then these two goofballs now.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Halliday calls 90 percent of the plays, Leach is old school like that. Every time they've tried to have downfield routes they can't hold up in protection and Halliday gets sacked. Short stuff is all they have right now. Forbes vs Breslin has been a complete mismatch, which makes sense, Breslin is one of the best players in the conference and Forbes is starting his second game ever.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Kiffin shouldn't be allowed to finish the season. Marinovich's dad could do better. 9 days (all at home) to prepare for the Cougs and this is the product he puts on the field? LMAO.

It's not just the QB spot. The whole team lacks fire and physicality. The fans want Kiffin gone and I now believe the team does too. Impotence is becoming the new USC tradition.

Conclusion: Auburn sux. USC sux. Wazzu is better than Hawaii.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Knowing my cougs, there's still plenty of time, not only to lose, but to get blown out.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Holy Bejesus. Congratulations Cougs....you lesser of the two evils.

At least this improves the Dawgs strength of schedule.

After last week, now this...I'd rank SC no higher than 40. And that might be too kind.