CFB Week 2 Picks

SeaHog

Reaction score
Out of the games listed below, I have highlighted the winners as I see it. Let's see if I know what I'm talking about.

Week of September 7
1. No. 12 Florida at Miami
2. No. 2 Oregon at Virginia
3. No. 6 South Carolina at No. 11 Georgia
4. Syracuse at No. 19 Northwestern
5. West Virginia at No. 16 Oklahoma
6. Samford at Arkansas
7. No. 14 Notre Dame at No. 17 Michigan
8. Washington State at No. 25 USC
9. Western Kentucky at Tennessee
10.No. 15 Texas at Brigham Young

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I agree with you on most of them.

I think Georgia bounces back though and beats South Carolina.

And I think Texas is for real this year. I know I shouldn't fall into the trap because they're always overrated, but this year I think they're a legit top 10 team, so I think they destroy BYU.

And call me crazy but I think WSU has a shot at USC. I'm not going to pick them to win, but it wouldn't shock me.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Total homer pick, I think WSU pulls an upset. Total blind optimism based on them going down to Auburn and outplaying for the most part a perfectly mediocre but absurdly talented SEC team.

I think South Carolina beats up Georgia a little bit and everyone starts jumping up and down about Mark Richt's job security, then he will win nine out of ten and they will shut up.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
seahawk2k":2pfyhmum said:
Total homer pick, I think WSU pulls an upset. Total blind optimism based on them going down to Auburn and outplaying for the most part a perfectly mediocre but absurdly talented SEC team.

Good call. I didn't have the guts to make it.

davidonmi

Reaction score
in my pick 'em thing I picked Florida, and ND wrong. I thought about wsu but didn't do it. I did pick Georgia cause i thought they were two good to lose twice in a row. Especially at home