Washington Huskies Now Ranked #20 In AP & #23 In USA Today

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Seems about right. I'm sure they'll climb higher in the next 3 or 4 weeks. Then we'll see way happens against Stanford and Oregon.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Let's hope they don't stub their toe in Chicago in a week and a half. When was the last time Washington won a game when they were ranked?

chris98251

Reaction score
We don't know how good Boise State is really till we see them play someone we play for a comparison, the other two games are fluff scheduleing, real test is Pac 12 games. Rankings before then are nothing more then a bunch of heavy petting hoping you score big later.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
As UW fan not sold on the Dawgs quite yet. Need to see Price be consistant on a game by game basis and like J says the true test will be against the zeros and Stanford.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":21ys09hj said:
As UW fan not sold on the Dawgs quite yet. Need to see Price be consistant on a game by game basis and like J says the true test will be against the zeros and Stanford.
If UW had only barely beaten Boist St. people would be saying "well UW just beat a good, ranked BSU team". But since we blew them out people say "meh UW just beat a bad Boise team, who knows how good Boise is". Yeah, cuz Boise has never been good during the Peterson years, right?

It's unbelievable...

Dawgs0

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":vwbbtrmm said:
Sports Hernia":vwbbtrmm said:
If UW had only barely beaten Boist St. people would be saying "well UW just beat a good, ranked BSU team". But since we blew them out people say "meh UW just beat a bad Boise team, who knows how good Boise is". Yeah, cuz Boise has never been good during the Peterson years, right?

It's unbelievable...

UW beat Stanford last year and got blown out by 30 the next week to Oregon. They've been very inconsistent, the last couple of years. They can play with anybody at their best. But, they can lose to anybody at their worst (WSU?). They haven't been consistently at their best, the past couple years. Maybe, that's changed this year. We'll see.

I personally need to see consistency as a UW fan, before I crown them. That's the next step for UW. Consistently playing well week to week and not playing down to their opponents. The Boise performance was great, but personally, I just need to see more.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Dawgs0":ld2253d6 said:
Hawkfan77":ld2253d6 said:
Sports Hernia":ld2253d6 said:

It's unbelievable...

UW beat Stanford last year and got blown out by 30 the next week to Oregon. They've been very inconsistent, the last couple of years. They can play with anybody at their best. But, they can lose to anybody at their worst (WSU?). They haven't been consistently at their best, the past couple years. Maybe, that's changed this year. We'll see.

I personally need to see consistency as a UW fan, before I crown them. That's the next step for UW. Consistently playing well week to week and not playing down to their opponents. The Boise performance was great, but personally, I just need to see more.
I'm not saying they need to be crowned, but this constant cynicism is ridiculous. They just crushed the 19th ranked team, try enjoying it for what it is...

Latest posts