Bowl Projections

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
Re: Bowl Projections
Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:21 pm
  • UCLA has a much better tradition (they have actually won a full MNC) and is actually still relevant, than the UW golden gophers.
    CPHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2162
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:49 pm


Re: Bowl Projections
Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:41 pm
  • You do a brilliant job of not understanding what I write.

    Its good business for Nike to invest in Oregon. Apparently you do not understand this but you need to accept this. UW has a great business school, maybe they will teach you the what and the why of it there.

    What does tradition mean if you haven't won anything in years? What has Pittsburgh's tradition earned them recently? How many games has that won for them? What about Michigan State? Fordham? Celebrate your tradition, but do not think that it earns you anything right now.

    Your rhetorical tropes are weak. Deemphasizing the entire sport of football to make your point? The entire nature of being a sports fan is taking a relatively meaningless event and caring deeply about it. Isn't that why you are here?

    How has Oregon sold out? A booster invested in the program after they made a Rose Bowl. Doesn't UW have similarily deep pocketed boosters not only for the athletic program but for the entire university? Don't corporations also build academic buildings on UW's campus? How is accepting funding from an alumni selling out? UW fans fixate on this whole Phil Knight thing to an insane degree. Rich Brooks laid the foundation, built a Rose Bowl team and then they solicited Knight. I don't understand how that is selling out? Being a whore for sometime hideous uniform experiments? Yeah, I think they might be guilty of that though. Especially those uniforms they wore for that bowl game against BYU, just awful.

    You said the following "I don't give a shit about Oregon or their school." This is after you have spent an entire thread ripping the Ducks because a Duck fan took a petty shot at your team and coach. You are talking out of both sides of your mouth sport.
    User avatar
    seahawk2k
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1604
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:41 pm


Re: Bowl Projections
Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:56 pm
  • CPHawk wrote:UCLA has a much better tradition (they have actually won a full MNC) and is actually still relevant, than the UW golden gophers.


    How many Rose Bowls does UCLA have? Hint: Less than UW.

    UW could say they have 2 or even 3 NCs, like it says in Wikipedia, but UW only says that we have one. A full and real NC. How many does Oregon have again? Haha. Continue to be jealous of UW and UW's success.
    Last edited by Dawgs0 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    Dawgs0
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 170
    Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:50 pm


Re: Bowl Projections
Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:18 pm
  • seahawk2k wrote:You do a brilliant job of not understanding what I write.

    Its good business for Nike to invest in Oregon. Apparently you do not understand this but you need to accept this. UW has a great business school, maybe they will teach you the what and the why of it there.

    What does tradition mean if you haven't won anything in years? What has Pittsburgh's tradition earned them recently? How many games has that won for them? What about Michigan State? Fordham? Celebrate your tradition, but do not think that it earns you anything right now.

    Your rhetorical tropes are weak. Deemphasizing the entire sport of football to make your point? The entire nature of being a sports fan is taking a relatively meaningless event and caring deeply about it. Isn't that why you are here?

    How has Oregon sold out? A booster invested in the program after they made a Rose Bowl. Doesn't UW have similarily deep pocketed boosters not only for the athletic program but for the entire university? Don't corporations also build academic buildings on UW's campus? How is accepting funding from an alumni selling out? UW fans fixate on this whole Phil Knight thing to an insane degree. Rich Brooks laid the foundation, built a Rose Bowl team and then they solicited Knight. I don't understand how that is selling out? Being a whore for sometime hideous uniform experiments? Yeah, I think they might be guilty of that though. Especially those uniforms they wore for that bowl game against BYU, just awful.

    You said the following "I don't give a shit about Oregon or their school." This is after you have spent an entire thread ripping the Ducks because a Duck fan took a petty shot at your team and coach. You are talking out of both sides of your mouth sport.


    What's not to understand? You love Oregon and you defend them with all your heart. It's fine, man. It's ok. I get it. LOL.

    It's good business, because Knight is the CEO of Nike and he wants Oregon to win. Nike could invest in any school and it would be "good business". Your business degree should hopefully help you understand that. I'm not taking business (engineering, in fact), but thanks for the unhelpful advice.

    Tradition is what sets apart programs that last and ones that don't. UW has won Rose Bowls in 7 straight decades. UO has been good for a decade, due to Knight. Without Knight, UO is a mediocre program with no tradition. Like I said, without Knight, Oregon will be back to what it was for the previous 90 years. The bandwagon fans will be gone and Autzen will be as empty as it used to be.

    If, as you state, "The entire nature of being a sports fan is taking a relatively meaningless event and caring deeply about it.", then is that a good thing? Seems that people care too much about things they have no control over. I won't cry, if UW doesn't succeed this year. I'm smart enough to know that athletics mean nothing, in the grand scheme of things. They're not to be taken as seriously as you take them. But, you can cry your eyes out over Oregon's next choke job, if you like. I won't mind. Haha.

    Oregon has sold out by spending all their money on athletics (mainly football), while maintaing their below par academic reputation. They've allowed Knight to do whatever he wants on the campus, like he's the owner of the school. As if UO is an NFL team and Knight is their Paul Allen. The school has zero integrity.

    It doesn't matter to me, but it is what it is. Different uniforms worn, with no regard for school colors, and a ton (all) of their money going into football. I'm happy that UW hasn't forgotten that they are an institution of higher learning and they haven't sold out to win games. I'm sure you're happy that UO focuses on a meaningless sport, while their students get a below average degree, which impacts their life and truly matters, unlike football, which doesn't matter.

    What you don't get is that if a WSU or OSU fan had talked shit, then I would have responded with similar comments. I'm having fun smack talking on a sports forum. You are taking this way too seriously. Calm down, man. LMAO.
    Dawgs0
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 170
    Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:50 pm


Re: Bowl Projections
Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:36 pm
  • Dawgs0 wrote:
    seahawk2k wrote:You do a brilliant job of not understanding what I write.

    Its good business for Nike to invest in Oregon. Apparently you do not understand this but you need to accept this. UW has a great business school, maybe they will teach you the what and the why of it there.

    What does tradition mean if you haven't won anything in years? What has Pittsburgh's tradition earned them recently? How many games has that won for them? What about Michigan State? Fordham? Celebrate your tradition, but do not think that it earns you anything right now.

    Your rhetorical tropes are weak. Deemphasizing the entire sport of football to make your point? The entire nature of being a sports fan is taking a relatively meaningless event and caring deeply about it. Isn't that why you are here?

    How has Oregon sold out? A booster invested in the program after they made a Rose Bowl. Doesn't UW have similarily deep pocketed boosters not only for the athletic program but for the entire university? Don't corporations also build academic buildings on UW's campus? How is accepting funding from an alumni selling out? UW fans fixate on this whole Phil Knight thing to an insane degree. Rich Brooks laid the foundation, built a Rose Bowl team and then they solicited Knight. I don't understand how that is selling out? Being a whore for sometime hideous uniform experiments? Yeah, I think they might be guilty of that though. Especially those uniforms they wore for that bowl game against BYU, just awful.

    You said the following "I don't give a shit about Oregon or their school." This is after you have spent an entire thread ripping the Ducks because a Duck fan took a petty shot at your team and coach. You are talking out of both sides of your mouth sport.


    What's not to understand? You love Oregon and you defend them with all your heart. It's fine, man. It's ok. I get it. LOL.

    It's good business, because Knight is the CEO of Nike and he wants Oregon to win. Nike could invest in any school and it would be "good business". Your business degree should hopefully help you understand that. I'm not taking business (engineering, in fact), but thanks for the unhelpful advice.

    Tradition is what sets apart programs that last and ones that don't. UW has won Rose Bowls in 7 straight decades. UO has been good for a decade, due to Knight. Without Knight, UO is a mediocre program with no tradition. Like I said, without Knight, Oregon will be back to what it was for the previous 90 years. The bandwagon fans will be gone and Autzen will be as empty as it used to be.

    If, as you state, "The entire nature of being a sports fan is taking a relatively meaningless event and caring deeply about it.", then is that a good thing? Seems that people care too much about things they have no control over. I won't cry, if UW doesn't succeed this year. I'm smart enough to know that athletics mean nothing, in the grand scheme of things. They're not to be taken as seriously as you take them. But, you can cry your eyes out over Oregon's next choke job, if you like. I won't mind. Haha.

    Oregon has sold out by spending all their money on athletics (mainly football), while maintaing their below par academic reputation. They've allowed Knight to do whatever he wants on the campus, like he's the owner of the school. As if UO is an NFL team and Knight is their Paul Allen. The school has zero integrity.

    It doesn't matter to me, but it is what it is. Different uniforms worn, with no regard for school colors, and a ton (all) of their money going into football. I'm happy that UW hasn't forgotten that they are an institution of higher learning and they haven't sold out to win games. I'm sure you're happy that UO focuses on a meaningless sport, while their students get a below average degree, which impacts their life and truly matters.

    What you don't get is that if a WSU or OSU fan had talked shit, then I would have responded with similar comments. I'm having fun smack talking on a sports forum. You are taking this way too seriously. Calm down, man. LMAO.


    Pssst. Seahawk2k is not a Ducks fan. From past interaction I believe he's a coug and a fan of the pac 12 in general, but not positive on that.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18498
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: Bowl Projections
Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:39 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:
    Pssst. Seahawk2k is not a Ducks fan. I believe he's a coug, but not positive on that.


    Are you sure about that?

    I don't know what he is, but he seems like a Ducks fan to me, with the way he defends UO. He defends UO more than some UO fans. LOL.
    Last edited by Dawgs0 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Dawgs0
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 170
    Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:50 pm


Re: Bowl Projections
Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:39 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:
    Dawgs0 wrote:
    seahawk2k wrote:You do a brilliant job of not understanding what I write.

    Its good business for Nike to invest in Oregon. Apparently you do not understand this but you need to accept this. UW has a great business school, maybe they will teach you the what and the why of it there.

    What does tradition mean if you haven't won anything in years? What has Pittsburgh's tradition earned them recently? How many games has that won for them? What about Michigan State? Fordham? Celebrate your tradition, but do not think that it earns you anything right now.

    Your rhetorical tropes are weak. Deemphasizing the entire sport of football to make your point? The entire nature of being a sports fan is taking a relatively meaningless event and caring deeply about it. Isn't that why you are here?

    How has Oregon sold out? A booster invested in the program after they made a Rose Bowl. Doesn't UW have similarily deep pocketed boosters not only for the athletic program but for the entire university? Don't corporations also build academic buildings on UW's campus? How is accepting funding from an alumni selling out? UW fans fixate on this whole Phil Knight thing to an insane degree. Rich Brooks laid the foundation, built a Rose Bowl team and then they solicited Knight. I don't understand how that is selling out? Being a whore for sometime hideous uniform experiments? Yeah, I think they might be guilty of that though. Especially those uniforms they wore for that bowl game against BYU, just awful.

    You said the following "I don't give a shit about Oregon or their school." This is after you have spent an entire thread ripping the Ducks because a Duck fan took a petty shot at your team and coach. You are talking out of both sides of your mouth sport.


    What's not to understand? You love Oregon and you defend them with all your heart. It's fine, man. It's ok. I get it. LOL.

    It's good business, because Knight is the CEO of Nike and he wants Oregon to win. Nike could invest in any school and it would be "good business". Your business degree should hopefully help you understand that. I'm not taking business (engineering, in fact), but thanks for the unhelpful advice.

    Tradition is what sets apart programs that last and ones that don't. UW has won Rose Bowls in 7 straight decades. UO has been good for a decade, due to Knight. Without Knight, UO is a mediocre program with no tradition. Like I said, without Knight, Oregon will be back to what it was for the previous 90 years. The bandwagon fans will be gone and Autzen will be as empty as it used to be.

    If, as you state, "The entire nature of being a sports fan is taking a relatively meaningless event and caring deeply about it.", then is that a good thing? Seems that people care too much about things they have no control over. I won't cry, if UW doesn't succeed this year. I'm smart enough to know that athletics mean nothing, in the grand scheme of things. They're not to be taken as seriously as you take them. But, you can cry your eyes out over Oregon's next choke job, if you like. I won't mind. Haha.

    Oregon has sold out by spending all their money on athletics (mainly football), while maintaing their below par academic reputation. They've allowed Knight to do whatever he wants on the campus, like he's the owner of the school. As if UO is an NFL team and Knight is their Paul Allen. The school has zero integrity.

    It doesn't matter to me, but it is what it is. Different uniforms worn, with no regard for school colors, and a ton (all) of their money going into football. I'm happy that UW hasn't forgotten that they are an institution of higher learning and they haven't sold out to win games. I'm sure you're happy that UO focuses on a meaningless sport, while their students get a below average degree, which impacts their life and truly matters.

    What you don't get is that if a WSU or OSU fan had talked shit, then I would have responded with similar comments. I'm having fun smack talking on a sports forum. You are taking this way too seriously. Calm down, man. LMAO.


    Pssst. Seahawk2k is not a Ducks fan. I believe he's a coug, but not positive on that.


    No wonder he's always mad
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 18785
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: Bowl Projections
Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:42 pm
  • Dawgs0 wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:
    Pssst. Seahawk2k is not a Ducks fan. I believe he's a coug, but not positive on that.


    Are you sure about that?

    I don't know what he is, but he seems like a Ducks fan to me, with the way he defends UO. He defends UO more than some UO fans. LOL.


    I don't think he's defending the Ducks as much as he's setting straight a Husky fan who's making himself look like a fool.

    LOL. Haha.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18498
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: Bowl Projections
Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:47 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:
    Dawgs0 wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:
    Pssst. Seahawk2k is not a Ducks fan. I believe he's a coug, but not positive on that.


    Are you sure about that?

    I don't know what he is, but he seems like a Ducks fan to me, with the way he defends UO. He defends UO more than some UO fans. LOL.


    I don't think he's defending the Ducks as much as he's setting straight a Husky fan who's making himself look like a fool.

    LOL. Haha.


    You mad bro? Hahaha.

    I know an Oregon fan made this post, but I still can't believe the ignorance in it. So according to you, posting facts make you look like a fool? Disagreeing with UO fans make you look like a fool? LMAO.

    That's really funny. I'd be a little surprised by the post if a non-Oregon fan made it, but as it is, I'm not. Continue to be jealous of all things UW. LOL.
    Dawgs0
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 170
    Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:50 pm


Re: Bowl Projections
Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:49 pm
  • No. Typing LOL and HAHA after every sentence makes you look like a fool, unless you're a 14 year old girl.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18498
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: Bowl Projections
Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:51 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:No. Typing LOL and HAHA after every sentence makes you look like a fool, unless you're a 14 year old girl.


    Aren't you a mod? Didn't know taking shots at other posters was allowed. Or do you not follow the rules? LOL.
    Dawgs0
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 170
    Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:50 pm


Re: Bowl Projections
Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:52 pm
  • Btw. As a Seahawks fan, are you jealous of the Rams?

    They've been incredibly average at times, and at times completely terrible the last few years, (like the Huskies) but yes they've won a Championship sometime in the last century (like the Huskies). Saying that I am jealous of the Huskies would be like saying i'm jealous of the Rams.... which has never once crossed my mind as a Seahawks fan.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18498
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: Bowl Projections
Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:53 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:Btw. As a Seahawks fan, are you jealous of the Rams?

    They've been incredibly average the last few years, but yes they've won a Superbowl sometime in the last century. Saying that I am jealous of the Huskies would be like saying i'm jealous of the Rams.... which has never once crossed my mind as a sports fan.


    I'm jealous of their Super Bowl. Just like, you are likely jealous of UW's tradition, 7 Rose Bowls, and UW's National Championship trophy. LMAO.
    Dawgs0
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 170
    Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:50 pm


Re: Bowl Projections
Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:59 pm
  • Dawgs0 wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:Btw. As a Seahawks fan, are you jealous of the Rams?

    They've been incredibly average the last few years, but yes they've won a Superbowl sometime in the last century. Saying that I am jealous of the Huskies would be like saying i'm jealous of the Rams.... which has never once crossed my mind as a sports fan.


    I'm jealous of their Super Bowl. Just like, you are likely jealous of UW's tradition, 7 Rose Bowls, and UW's National Championship trophy. LMAO.


    Quite frankly, I couldn't care less what happened before I was a football fan. UW's tradition means absolutely nothing to me. Their Rose Bowls and National Championships mean absolutely nothing to me because I wasn't old enough to care.

    If UW won a National championship this year, yes, I would be jealous. What they did 15 years ago or 60 years ago has absolutely no impact on my life or feelings I have towards that school or football program. You can believe me or not, but I could not possibly care less, or be less jealous of UW's tradition or past wins. Its meaningless to me.

    I actually root for UW to win most of their games and hope they destroy Boise State. A good Husky team is good for a my Ducks team. Husky fans who've been around here for awhile and know some of my posting history can attest to that.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18498
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: Bowl Projections
Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:08 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:
    Quite frankly, I couldn't care less what happened before I was a football fan. UW's tradition means absolutely nothing to me. Their Rose Bowls and National Championships mean absolutely nothing to me because I wasn't old enough to care.

    If UW won a National championship this year, yes, I would be jealous. What they did 15 years ago or 60 years ago has absolutely no impact on my life or feelings I have towards that school or football program. You can believe me or not, but I could not possibly care less, or be less jealous of UW's tradition or past wins. Its meaningless to me.


    Whether you care or not, history matters. If UW won a title this year, it would have "absolutely no impact on your life or feelings you have towards that school or football program." Get it? It would make no difference WHEN UW won.

    The present has as much to do with the past, as the past does with the present. When you say you don't care about history, then you are implying that you don't care about how the programs got here. That's sad and disappointing. I know UO has no tradition, but I still thought UO fans would care about how college football got here and how college programs are what they are today.

    But that's your choice. If you want to ignore history, because you weren't alive, then you can ignore the Declaration of Independence as well, because you weren't alive or anything else in the past that happened before you were alive. That's what you are implying. Why do you feel that way?
    Dawgs0
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 170
    Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:50 pm


Re: Bowl Projections
Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:13 pm
  • Dawgs0 wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:
    Quite frankly, I couldn't care less what happened before I was a football fan. UW's tradition means absolutely nothing to me. Their Rose Bowls and National Championships mean absolutely nothing to me because I wasn't old enough to care.

    If UW won a National championship this year, yes, I would be jealous. What they did 15 years ago or 60 years ago has absolutely no impact on my life or feelings I have towards that school or football program. You can believe me or not, but I could not possibly care less, or be less jealous of UW's tradition or past wins. Its meaningless to me.


    Whether you care or not, history matters. If UW won a title this year, it would have "absolutely no impact on your life or feelings you have towards that school or football program." Get it? It would make no difference WHEN UW won.

    The present has as much to do with the past, as the past does with the present. When you say you don't care about history, then you are implying that you don't care about how the programs got here. That's sad and disappointing. I know UO has no tradition, but I still thought UO fans would care about how college football got here and how college programs are what they are today.

    But that's your choice. If you want to ignore history, because you weren't alive, then you can ignore the Dec. of Indepence as well, because you weren't alive or anything else in the past that happened before you were alive. That's what you are implying. Why do you feel that way?


    History of my country (life) and the history of a random football program (entertainment) have absolutely no correlation to each other. I'm done with you. its not even worth my time.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18498
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: Bowl Projections
Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:18 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:
    Dawgs0 wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:
    Quite frankly, I couldn't care less what happened before I was a football fan. UW's tradition means absolutely nothing to me. Their Rose Bowls and National Championships mean absolutely nothing to me because I wasn't old enough to care.

    If UW won a National championship this year, yes, I would be jealous. What they did 15 years ago or 60 years ago has absolutely no impact on my life or feelings I have towards that school or football program. You can believe me or not, but I could not possibly care less, or be less jealous of UW's tradition or past wins. Its meaningless to me.


    Whether you care or not, history matters. If UW won a title this year, it would have "absolutely no impact on your life or feelings you have towards that school or football program." Get it? It would make no difference WHEN UW won.

    The present has as much to do with the past, as the past does with the present. When you say you don't care about history, then you are implying that you don't care about how the programs got here. That's sad and disappointing. I know UO has no tradition, but I still thought UO fans would care about how college football got here and how college programs are what they are today.

    But that's your choice. If you want to ignore history, because you weren't alive, then you can ignore the Dec. of Indepence as well, because you weren't alive or anything else in the past that happened before you were alive. That's what you are implying. Why do you feel that way?


    History of my country (life) and the history of a random football program (entertainment) have absolutely no correlation to each other. I'm done with you. its not even worth my time.


    If it's entertainment, then why would you be jealous at all? Why would you care that UW won, if they won next year? If it doesn't matter, then why would you care? I guess it does matter. Haha.

    If you have no answers, then that's fine. I've met numerous people, who don't want to admit they're wrong. LOL.
    Dawgs0
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 170
    Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:50 pm


Re: Bowl Projections
Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:27 am
  • Dawgso, I'm not an Oregon alum. I went to WSU. If you could read, you'd realize that. I'm a fan of the Pac 12, I grew up as a Husky fan and root for them 11 games out of the year, even against Oregon.

    And just because I'm not ending every sentence with "Haha" or "LMAO" doesn't mean I'm mad or I'm taking this seriously. I'm fairly neutral about this, just trying to figure out this argumentative young pup. For the last decade Husky fans have ceaselessly bitched about the Ducks and acted like their success is not earned. I don't understand the fascination.

    You are clearly arguing just to argue at this point. Run along now.
    User avatar
    seahawk2k
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1604
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:41 pm


Re: Bowl Projections
Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:13 am
  • seahawk2k wrote:Dawgso, I'm not an Oregon alum. I went to WSU. If you could read, you'd realize that. I'm a fan of the Pac 12, I grew up as a Husky fan and root for them 11 games out of the year, even against Oregon.

    And just because I'm not ending every sentence with "Haha" or "LMAO" doesn't mean I'm mad or I'm taking this seriously. I'm fairly neutral about this, just trying to figure out this argumentative young pup. For the last decade Husky fans have ceaselessly bitched about the Ducks and acted like their success is not earned. I don't understand the fascination.

    You are clearly arguing just to argue at this point. Run along now.


    WSU fan? I get the jealousy and hate now. Haha.

    Like I've said, UO has sold out and I've explained why. If you want to call that "earned" then that's fine, but IMO there's a reason no other fan I've met of another school respects them. UO has no integrity.

    But, continue to defend UO. UO and WSU fans share something. They don't have UW's tradition and are jealous of UW. I get it. LOL.
    Dawgs0
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 170
    Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:50 pm


Re: Bowl Projections
Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:32 am
  • uploadfromtaptalk1376587927921.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376587927921.jpg (41.71 KiB) Viewed 291 times
    poop
    User avatar
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator
     
    Posts: 9644
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:51 pm
    Location: With a white girl


Re: Bowl Projections
Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:18 am
  • “It is the mark of the mind untrained to take its own processes as valid for all men, and its own judgments for absolute truth.”
    User avatar
    seahawk2k
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1604
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:41 pm


Re: Bowl Projections
Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:58 am
  • So, you believe that there are no facts in this thread? Only judgments? LOL.

    There are some "cold, hard facts" in this thread, in which it would be ignorant to argue them.

    But, continue with the condescending insults. Sometimes it's hard to differentiate between and notice who the college student is and who the college grad is. Haha.
    Dawgs0
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 170
    Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:50 pm


Re: Bowl Projections
Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:13 am
  • Dawgs0 wrote:So, you believe that there are no facts in this thread? Only judgments? LOL.

    There are some "cold, hard facts" in this thread, in which it would be ignorant to argue them.

    But, continue with the condescending insults. Sometimes it's hard to differentiate between and notice who the college student is and who the college grad is. Haha.


    Shut up prelag.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII
    User avatar
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *
     
    Posts: 14373
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Portland, OR


Re: Bowl Projections
Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:47 am
  • Reading how you interpret my posts is a constant source of amusement for me. I look forward to a full football season of this.
    User avatar
    seahawk2k
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1604
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:41 pm


Re: Bowl Projections
Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:11 pm
  • He, this turned into a dawg and duck fight. Cool. Where's that popcorn eating emoticon???
    HawkGA
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1834
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 12:29 pm


Previous


It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:11 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests