Huskies boot d'linemen off team

HawksnDawgs35

Reaction score
Sark doesn't like lineman, If he could have a roster of nothing but qb's and wr's he would be like a pig in slop.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
WR's and Tight ends roll on with no penalty, but dammit if you are a defensive player, better walk the tight rope.

Throwdown

Reaction score
No, just if you're a star player like ASJ & Williams, I never even heard of this guy.

drrew

Reaction score
Throwdown":q91bzhlf said:
No, just if you're a star player like ASJ & Williams, I never even heard of this guy.

You may not have heard of him but he was a very highly regarded lineman that they swiped from USC at the last minute. Word is one too many failed weed tests....I guess he should have went to Oregon.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
drrew":2opd7y26 said:
Throwdown":2opd7y26 said:

You may not have heard of him but he was a very highly regarded lineman that they swiped from USC at the last minute. Word is one too many failed weed tests....I guess he should have went to Oregon.

Yea, cuz Oregon never kicks anybody like their very productive startiing QB (jeremiah masoli) or one of their top play makers (Cliff Harris) off their team.

Snohomie

Reaction score
JSeahawks":31j3wkc4 said:
drrew":31j3wkc4 said:
Throwdown":31j3wkc4 said:

Yea, cuz Oregon never kicks anybody like their very productive startiing QB (jeremiah masoli) or one of their top play makers (Cliff Harris) off their team.

Not the same thing. Both of those guys got into legal trouble (repeatedly), they weren't booted just for failing tests (I have never heard of this guy either, not saying he didn't get into any legal trouble).

zifnab32

Reaction score
HawksnDawgs35":32z4qvql said:
Sark doesn't like lineman, If he could have a roster of nothing but qb's and wr's he would be like a pig in slop.

UW's Dline is actually not bad. Vio played some as a frosh, but didn't really make an impact. UW has 3 real highly regarded DL coming in this year, don't think it'll hurt them too bad.

People like to complain about the OL, but the numbers there look pretty good as well - and they literally don't have any senior OL this year to replace. They were bad last year, but also lost 4 starters to injury in fall camp or within the first 2 weeks of the season. If they stay healthy they should at least be OK.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Seems like, especially on the o line, that they focus more on bodies than quality. UW used to be a haven for absolute stud offensive linemen. The guys they have aren't terrible, but with all of the other talent they seem to grab, the o line seems to be compiled with spare parts more than anything.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Oregon kicked Incognito out after a week.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Pio is a big loss. He was suppose to start at DE for the dawgs this year, he was a big time recruit and we stole him from USC. This definitely leaves our DL a little lighter. People want to act like Sark doesn't discipline but this is a much worse loss than losing ASJ for a game.

Besides, Sark hasn't let the punishment of ASJ or Williams known, so some should stop acting like he isn't going to punish them. Though I don't think Williams gets suspended, I think ASJ will miss the BSU opener.

Dawgs0

Reaction score
Sark has pretty much stated that ASJ's punishment will be "in house". He won't miss a game. And personally I have zero issue with that. It's the first problem he's had and he's faced the heavy legal punishments that come with that. He's been punished enough.