Armonty Bryant Posts....

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
Armonty Bryant Posts....
Mon May 06, 2013 12:06 pm
  • What happened to all of them? Did a search and couldn't find any. Many parts of this story I find funny.

Found this today:
    Browns seventh-round pick Armonty Bryant was arrested Friday for drunken driving in Ada, Oklahoma.
    Less than a week after being drafted, Bryant -- a defensive lineman -- was pulled over and issued a standard sobriety test. Police "had problems" getting Bryant to comply with blowing into a breathalyzer, attempting "the test at least 10 times." The result eventually was a .098, above Oklahoma's legal limit of 0.08. Bryant also "repeatedly refused" to blow into an Intoxilyzer. Clearly not the brightest tool in the shed, Bryant was suspended three games as a senior after being arrested on two occasions for trying to sell $20 worth of marijuana to undercover officers. An arrest like this could seal Bryant's walking papers in Cleveland.
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

Re: Armonty Bryant Posts....
Mon May 06, 2013 12:09 pm
  • Threads at .net get deleted automatically after a couple months. The exception is a thread that gets saved for the archives, but those are usually season prediction threads in the main forum.

As far as Bryant, he wasn't a 7th round pick because of his ability or that he went to a small school. The 1st pick in the draft was a player with a ton of ability from a small school. I don't know if the Browns will give up on him that easily, but I can't say anyone is surprised.

It is funny though.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

Mon May 06, 2013 1:11 pm
  • It's too bad. I really wanted him as a late round project.
    Starrman44
    NET Veteran

Wed May 08, 2013 6:04 am
  • Just keep scrolling back through the old pages they've just been superceded.
    Until we develop a pass rush that will cause opposing teams to be forced to scheme to defend it we will never be able to completely take the final step. That was done and the final step was taken.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions at last after 38 seasons.

What a special magical year!
    jammerhawk
    NET Veteran

Thu May 16, 2013 2:59 pm
  • lol $20 Marijuana sting. GG Cops
    Brahn
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:45 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information