Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Post subject: Re: CNNSI insanely early 2014 mock
 Post Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:13 am 
NET Veteran

kearly wrote:
And don't forget Cliff Harris! Like I said, kiss of death.

If there's one guy I hope I've cursed by talking him up it's LaMichael James. It'd be nice if SF doesn't get the player I thought they were getting when they took him in the 2nd round.

Cliff is the definition of having all the talent in the world, but he can't get out of his own way. Sad, he has cost himself millions over stupid stuff.

Post Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:40 am 
* NET Moderator *

CPHawk wrote:
kearly wrote:
And don't forget Cliff Harris! Like I said, kiss of death.

If there's one guy I hope I've cursed by talking him up it's LaMichael James. It'd be nice if SF doesn't get the player I thought they were getting when they took him in the 2nd round.

Cliff is the definition of having all the talent in the world, but he can't get out of his own way. Sad, he has cost himself millions over stupid stuff.

Been arrested 3 times in the last 9 days. He's on a roll!!!

Quote:
It’s been a rough few weeks for Cliff Harris.

First, the former Oregon cornerback was cut from the Jets and caught smoking marijuana in suburban New Jersey. Then he was arrested over the weekend for domestic harassment outside a Buffalo Wild Wings in Hillsboro, Ore. And today, on his way to a court date for that charge, he was pulled over for speeding and passing in a no-passing zone — all while driving without his license.

http://dailyemerald.com/2013/05/07/form ... yet-again/

Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:32 pm 
NET Veteran

Posted by Colt on his twitter.

http://i.imgur.com/ZEg6VSn.jpg

Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 2:36 pm 
* NET Moderator *

CPHawk wrote:
Posted by Colt on his twitter.

http://i.imgur.com/ZEg6VSn.jpg

Supposedly at 6% body fat.

Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:15 am 
NET Starter

If Luke Willson pans out then no need for either Lyerla/ASJ (although I would love having ASJ in this offense).

I am also not sold on Lyerla.

Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 1:29 pm 
NET Veteran

ASJ is probably my favorite NCAA player. If healthy (and on the field), I think this year will be the year he puts the final touches on his game. If I'm correct, and Price is protected(!) and gives us what he's capable of, I think ASJ will go between 10-15. It would cost us a fortune to move up that high. As much as I'd love to keep him in Seattle, I don't know that with the weapons we currently have, that it would make sense to move up. I do think we will have to address the position in this draft, though.

As an aside; Everyone wants to hate on Jerramy Stevens (and do so with good reason). But I personally think Stevens was better (at UDub) than the great ASJ. Anyone agree or am I totally off base?

On Clowney: Like USC, I used to hate the Raiders. Like USC, I now almost feel sorry for the Raiders. It's no longer fun, or sporting, rooting against them. I am hopeful they have found their QB in Wilson or Flynn so they can grab Clowney. I know Davis would have wanted him. I can't recall a more dominant, disruptive (Raider) since the great John Matuszak.

Thanks for these threads, Kearly. I especially appreciate the film clips (and insight) on players I'm often unfamilar with. Great stuff.

EDIT: Looks like I posted this in the wrong thread. It was meant for the Kearly thread. My bad.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]