How ironic would it be....

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
If Matt Flynn lost the starting job AGAIN to a rookie named Wilson?

McG

Reaction score
Ha, that would be funny. Wilson wont win it though, not enough talent around him. Believe me I'm in Arkansas and a fan of the team, that QB is solid, but not a legit starter in the league.

kigenzun

Reaction score
Now that would be ironic... like triple twisted style... especially now that he is in the similar position with the Raiders that he was at LSU; i.e. taking over after a (JaMarcus) Russell. :sarcasm_on:

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
kigenzun":5ti159ki said:
Now that would be ironic... like triple twisted style... especially now that he is in the similar position with the Raiders that he was at LSU; i.e. taking over after a (JaMarcus) Russell. :sarcasm_on:

haha seriously. Flynn must hate anyone with a Russell or a Wilson as a name. Or both, of course.

HighlandHawk

Reaction score
I'm hoping Flynn does really well, he seemed a decent guy just Wilson was THE guy... But mainly because I'm guessing our picks we get back from the Raiders depends on the number of starts he makes

kigenzun

Reaction score
I met a guy from Oakland today at the Seattle Goodwill in Silverdale, WA who was wearing a sewn JaMarcus Russell jersey... :34853_tinfoil:
I must admit a little chuckle and immediately said a silent prayer thanking the good graces of the Almighty for Russell Wilson landing in Seahawksland.
Empathetically, I didn't have the heart to mention this thread to him, so I instead i said something nice about Reggie McKenzie knowing what he's doing to give 'em some hope for the rebuild. Time will tell if Flynn does well... but JaMarcus left a lot of Raiders fans looping in some circle of hell...

Latest posts