Mathieu no-showed a meeting with Seattle

pehawk

Reaction score
I'm pulling for the Honey Badger. But, the no-show is plain dumb. Sick or not, you show up.

Whomever nabs him may get that 1-2 year "ummph" Pac Man gave the Titans.

sutz

Reaction score
SeahawksFanForever":2pzxsceg said:
Watch us draft him now. We are weird like that. We like to make the league go wtf
I'm sure Pete called him and told him to no-show, because we were thinking of selecting him.

:twisted:

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
The kid is a knucklehead.

He cost himself millions of dollars with his decisions over the past couple of years... millions.

w00t

Reaction score
sounds like he wants to be a niner

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Sick or not... you make those meetings.

Shit yourself in front of the GM if you have to. Prove how much you want this.

Killa Kam

Reaction score
Only way this makes sense is he has a promise from a team

Happypuppy

Reaction score
It sounds like he has an attitude. Not willing to give a team to evaluate you physically and mentally only hurts hurts. I don't see us taking him.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":126j02ts said:
Sick or not... you make those meetings.

Shit yourself in front of the GM if you have to. Prove how much you want this.
yes! Kids these days are pathetic.

CPHawk

Reaction score
On KJR they said the rumor is he seriously thought the 9ers would be drafting him in the top 20.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
CPHawk":27bkn6zr said:
On KJR they said the rumor is he seriously thought the 9ers would be drafting him in the top 20.
LOL, Hardueche probably led him on then changed his mind. It would be hilarious if it comes out the Niners told him they were going to draft him and then stood him up but double bonus for us if the kid is to stupid to realize the risk of canceling another meeting based on it.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":38guu21z said:
While he had "the flu" he was tweeting he was walking on the beach in florida enjoying life.
WITH the flu of course.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
This kid has trouble written all over him. Glad he's not a Seahawk. "No-show" means that he didn't have the courtesy to inform those teams that he wasn't going to meet with him. If he was sick, he could have called or had his agent call the teams. It's a classless move and definitely shows he hasn't matured much. Besides, he's only going to be a ST in the NFL. He'll have a difficult time covering the bigger physical WRs in the NFL.

two dog

Reaction score
I dunno, when Peyton Manning left the Seahawk jet sitting on the ground at the Denver airport
and didn't have the common courtesy to even talk to the Seahawk reps.

That's as much a punk move as blowing off a meeting but because he's of royal Manning blood he
doesn't have to answer for his rude and thoughtless behavior.

Not excusing Mathieu, he will be fortunate to have Patrick Peterson to mentor him.
Unfortunately, I don't think it will be enough. His punk goes clear to the bone.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
two dog":t935on8l said:
I dunno, when Peyton Manning left the Seahawk jet sitting on the ground at the Denver airport
and didn't have the common courtesy to even talk to the Seahawk reps.

That's as much a punk move as blowing off a meeting but because he's of royal Manning blood he
doesn't have to answer for his rude and thoughtless behavior.

Not excusing Mathieu, he will be fortunate to have Patrick Peterson to mentor him.
Unfortunately, I don't think it will be enough. His punk goes clear to the bone.

There is a difference between when Manning blew off the Seahawks and what Mathieu did. When that occurred, Manning wasn't looking to be drafted. He had proven himself as a pro football player and was one of the top stars at his position. Mathieu has done diddly in the NFL and is employing this type of attitude. Not even close to being the same thing. The only similarity is both are classless moves. Yet Peyton Manning could walk to pretty much any team and they would have signed him. Mathieu didn't have that leverage at that time he did it.

Latest posts