New poster... Long time lurker. Khaseem Greene?

joegonong

Reaction score
living in New York Long Island... its so fun being a Sea!! Hawk!!! fan over here on the east coast. Make fun of all the Jet/Giant fans around here constantly. Im amped to watch the draft this week and I was wondering about your guys' thoughts on Khaseem Greene in the 2nd rnd. The more i watch his highlight film on youtube the more i get excited. Pure leader on the D to really get that LB group in sync with the LOB and this new Dline name people want apparently. Red would be the leader on the line. LB is unknown, and the leader of the LOB would probably be ET.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Wouldn't be opposed, I think the vocal leader for he LBs is KJ Wright though. Greene wouldn't be a dope addition though, would not be upset.

OP
OP
joegonong

joegonong

Reaction score
what makes you think KJ is the "leader" of the LB group. i dont know i feel like he doesnt come across as a player that is vocal and has those natural leadership qualities. I feel like Greene has those rare leadership qualities like our boy russell wilson imo

OP
OP
joegonong

joegonong

Reaction score
I guess the real topic name should be: Do we need a leader in our linebacking core

OP
OP
joegonong

joegonong

Reaction score
your's beats mine oasis... by a long shot. If thats our QB at NC State, he's got swag

The Radish

Reaction score
Welcome to Seahawks.net

I'm moving your post to the draft day forum but leaving a shadow here so everyone can see a new poster.

:D