Ace Sanders

nbk35zw

Reaction score
I love this guy. I am still trying to figure out how he ran such a pedestrian 40. That said, he has amazing wiggle. I feel he would be a nice replacement for Washington at PK/KR. I would prefer Seattle to use Harvin at those spots sparingly.

[urltargetblank]http://www.youtube.com/embed/GxgQMQlNw00[/urltargetblank]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/embed/GxgQMQlNw00?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>[/youtube]

Thoughts?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
He's in this draft? I thought he was going back to South Carolina. If he's in this draft i want him. Dude's an amazing return man. Let Harvin do kickoffs and Ace do punts.

kearly

Reaction score
Yeah he's in this draft. He's the guy people have been saying is a poor man's Tavon Austin.

Even before I knew Sanders' 40 time, I knew he wasn't fast. You watch those highlight kick returns and part of the reason they are so epic is because he isn't running by anyone. I forget what his official time was, but on tape I would have guessed he'd be 4.6. I think he's extremely similar to Dexter McCluster, and will provide similar value to whoever drafts him.

Edit: He ran an official 4.58 at the combine.

Stoned Cold

Reaction score
Yeah he's good, play maker. West coast bias lol. Us on the south east side know his skill set. Think Golden Tate but better hands. Golden took 3 years to be what he is, Ace will be just as good out the gate.

OP
OP
N

nbk35zw

Reaction score
No west coast bias here. I live in Charlotte. Columbus just a quick 2 hour jaunt down I-77 :)

Ace Sanders is someone that forces me to wait until commercial to go get a beer. He is electric. I will be interested to see when he goes and how he performs. I would love him in the 5th. Another Harvin insurance concept.