Ace Sanders

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
Ace Sanders
Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:59 pm
  • I love this guy. I am still trying to figure out how he ran such a pedestrian 40. That said, he has amazing wiggle. I feel he would be a nice replacement for Washington at PK/KR. I would prefer Seattle to use Harvin at those spots sparingly.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/GxgQMQlNw00
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/embed/GxgQMQlNw00?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>[/youtube]

Thoughts?
    It is what it is...
    nbk35zw
    NET Rookie

Re: Ace Sanders
Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:27 pm
  • He's in this draft? I thought he was going back to South Carolina. If he's in this draft i want him. Dude's an amazing return man. Let Harvin do kickoffs and Ace do punts.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:30 pm
  • Yeah he's in this draft. He's the guy people have been saying is a poor man's Tavon Austin.

Even before I knew Sanders' 40 time, I knew he wasn't fast. You watch those highlight kick returns and part of the reason they are so epic is because he isn't running by anyone. I forget what his official time was, but on tape I would have guessed he'd be 4.6. I think he's extremely similar to Dexter McCluster, and will provide similar value to whoever drafts him.

Edit: He ran an official 4.58 at the combine.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:20 am
  • Exactly Kearly. Reminds me of Dexter alot. I wouldn't mind him in the 5th but no earlier.

Anyone want to make me a new signature? I've held out hope long enough.
    95% of the time I'm viewing here and/or posting is being done on a mobile device. Pardon any spelling, punctuation, or grammar mistakes.
    The Yugoslavian
    NET Veteran

Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:53 am
  • Yeah he's good, play maker. West coast bias lol. Us on the south east side know his skill set. Think Golden Tate but better hands. Golden took 3 years to be what he is, Ace will be just as good out the gate.
    Stoned Cold
    NET Rookie

Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:48 am
  • No west coast bias here. I live in Charlotte. Columbus just a quick 2 hour jaunt down I-77 :)

Ace Sanders is someone that forces me to wait until commercial to go get a beer. He is electric. I will be interested to see when he goes and how he performs. I would love him in the 5th. Another Harvin insurance concept.
    It is what it is...
    nbk35zw
    NET Rookie

Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:54 am
  • The Ace Sanders and Golden Tate comparison is a good one. Would love to get the guy.
    taz291819
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:04 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information