Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Post subject: Seahawks 2014 mock draft...Yes 2014
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:37 am 
NET Veteran

I have done a bunch 2013 mock drafts, so I thought I would change it up and take a run at a Seahawks 2014 mock draft (only the first 4 rounds).

1st round: Florida St (WR) Kelvin Benjamin 6-5 242 lbs. - He is only a redshirt sophomore but with his size and athletic ability he could decide to cash in his draft ticket. I kept an eye on him last year and he just never lived up to his potential, but he had a good spring game and IMO he is the most intriguing WR in college football. The 2014 draft could be an extremely talented WR class if a hand full of underclassmen decide to declare. If the draft/scouting is a year round thing for you then some of these players are household names and couple others may not be...
USC (WR) Marqise Lee 6-0 195 lbs. (JR)
Clemson (WR) Sammy Watkins 6-1 200 lbs. (JR)
Rutgers (WR) Brandon Coleman 6-5 220 lbs. (JR)
Georgia (WR) Jonathan Rumph 6-5 215 lbs. (JR)
Florida St (WR) Kelvin Benjamin 6-5 242 lbs(redshirt soph)

If all the players I mentioned above were to all declare for the 2014 draft, I think they all could be 1st round picks.

Anyway, here is (WR) Kelvin Benjamin the Seahawks 1st round pick (#32 overall) for the 2014 draft.

2nd round: Cal (RB/KR/PR) Brendan Bigelow 5-10 185 lbs. (JR) - Bigelow is an explosive player that has big play potential every time he touches the ball.

3rd round: traded to Vikings

4th round: Virginia Tech (QB) Logan Thomas 6-6 258 lbs.
- Thomas had a disapointing junior year and with his two top WR's gone (Marcus Davis & Corey Fuller) he may struggle to put up the kind of stats that he was hoping to have this past year. He has a big arm and is a big athletic mobile QB, but if he has another down year he could slip to the mid-rounds.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]