Draft War room: Seattle Seahawks

kearly

Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-draft/0ap ... e-Seahawks

Not exactly the hardest hitting or most insightful analysis (they picked David Amerson for us and then stuck him on the board under DE, lol), but still fun to watch. Their commentary on which team had the best offseason to date was pretty funny too I thought. 60% of fans voted for the Dolphins, and they were like "lol, no. Seattle." Pretty much.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
To be honest, I don't envy the job of trying to figure out what Seattle will do. Especially from a national perspective.

I mean all of the prognostications and reasoning for them are technically sound. But teams usually don't lose their starting WLB and say, "We like our 3 anonymous backups (one of whom is a converted running back)" and actually mean it.

We get big corners. So throw another on the fire. We may actually do that. But it could just as well be some late day 3 guy and not anyone on the first page of any guys' top position prospects list.

I did find the "Miami? You guys are high" comments very funny. Well they didn't say that outright. But whatever they said, that's what I heard anyway ...