Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Post subject: Tyler Wilson on NFL AM
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:38 pm 
* Mr Random Thought *

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-draft/0ap ... nuous=true

Of all the second tier quarterbacks, which I covered yesterday on the blog, Tyler Wilson strikes me as the most likely of the bunch to be a Seahawk. He is more mobile than his 40 time suggests, plays the game like a point guard at quarterback, and has perhaps the best chance of the 2nd tier group to reach the mid rounds. I thought he gave a surprisingly good interview. I think he's one to watch on day two or possibly day three.

Post subject: Re: Tyler Wilson on NFL AM
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:52 pm 
NET Veteran

No way we draft him. 3 would have to add an "R." on his jersey. What about the other little guys? The fans who already bought his jersey?

Seriously, I saw that interview. I was hoping he would declare last year and that the Hawks would draft him (of course if RW was off the board ; )
He seems like he's a got a great attitude, leadership qualities and would be an excellent teammate. His answers in the interview sound like a guy who keeps things in perspective that would be able to stick around the league certainly as a backup, if not a starter. I think he might be the best QB in this draft and would be a worthwhile use of a higher draft choice.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]