New Washington Huskies recruiting forum

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Its actually an old forum reimagined. Realdawg.com has joined the 247sports network. Ruth is in charge. For those of you who dont know her, she's bat shit crazy and the biggest Duck hater in the world. But she has promised to tone things down and focus on real actual news rather then just making shit up.

For those of you unfamiliar with 247, its the best in the business, imo. Better then rivals, espn or scout or any of the other recruiting services. I've been a member of the Ducks board on the site for a few years. I know i've seen SC85SiS posting on the USC board over there, as well as a few others from this site. All of the big time schools have their own site in the network (I'm actually surprised that the Huskies were so late to the party... i mean, even the Cougs beat you). You have to pay for premium content (something like $10 a month) but its worth it in my opinion.

The new site just launched yesterday, so it might take a bit for it to get up and running and active but once it is i'm assuming it will be a great resource to Husky fans. Following recruiting is pretty entertaining, its like a year long draft while riding a roller coaster. and this is a way better option then Dawgman (IDIOTS!!!) for y'all.

http://washington.247sports.com/Board/W ... orum-59463

polarbill1999

Reaction score
For recruiting info I can't imagine 247 being better than scout.

Biggens and huffman>Jhopkins or anybody 247 has.

Shows how stupid 247 is. The crazy lady from liberty lake is effing nuts. twitter stocking of recruits. Breaking news before a kids announcement even when told not to, etc... She throws more crap at the wall and hopes it sticks. She is like a black angel of death when making predictions. If she says a kid is going to UW bank on them not. She is the Jim Basnight of football recruiting.

My buddy is a duck alum and likes the duck 247 site though.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I agree that Biggens is perhaps the best in the business. But as far as the information I think all the sites are interconnected. As soon as one site has it the info will be on all of them just because of twitter and word of mouth, etc, etc.

Where I think 247 is superior is their vast network of "insiders" throughout the country. For example if the insider from University of Tennessee has some info on a guy the Ducks might be pursuiing in that region he'll come over to our board and pass that information along. I also think they do a better job of their evaluations, player rankings and team rankings then the other sites.

As for Ruth, I agree. We (the Ducks board) thought it was an April Fool's joke when we were told her site was going to become the UW affiliate. But she posted on our site and said she's turning over a new leaf, and actually sounded sane and normal... we'll see if she can stick to it.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Really JS, you're trying to get that crazy lady followers!

For shame...