Brandon Jenkins - DE - FSU

Blair

Reaction score
6'3 260, Led the nation is sacks his sophomore year with 13.5. Has had injury issues since and has thus become the forgotten FSU passrusher. I see him going around round 4 or 5 on some mocks and even lower on others. What are your thoughts? I think he could be a low risk high reward guy.

NYCoug

Reaction score
He's actually my favorite of the FSU DE's. He's got the frame (6'3 260) and the game that reminds me of Clem and what we're looking for in a LEO, in my mind at least. I love that he hits like a beast. Ferocious.

I'd love it if the Hawks took a flyer on him. I think you're right, he might end up being a steal.

aawolf

Reaction score
YES. Draft this guy. He is a beast. If not for injuries and sitting out all of last year, he would easily have been a first round pick (probably in the same area as his teamate Werner). I'm still worried about his durability though and I'd probably wait until the 4-5 rounds to take him as well.

kearly

Reaction score
He was near the top of my radar in round 3 before Avril/Bennett. He looked awful in the drills at the combine, but his tape is so much better than Tank Carradine's. Never understood why Tank gets the hype and Jenkins doesn't.

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
kearly":2w4zatm7 said:
He was near the top of my radar in round 3 before Avril/Bennett. He looked awful in the drills at the combine, but his tape is so much better than Tank Carradine's. Never understood why Tank gets the hype and Jenkins doesn't.

I like Jenkins too he's a good player that has had injuries that has hurt his draft stock but the difference in hype is becuase Tank's got 2 inches in height and about 25 pounds on him. plus Tank put up 10 more reps at the combine he could be the seahawks Jason Jones, wonder if their college tape is similiar.