Jason Cole/Yahoo: Always enjoy reading his '12 draft recap.

DohBoy

Reaction score
Was looking for some mock draft stuff on Yahoo and this classic bit popped up first:

EMyBRaS

Link to article.

I know it's old and has been rehashed, but still some enjoyable reading which reminds everyone that these guys predicting "what's what" aren't any better at it than the drunkest of our members.

DohBoy

pehawk

Reaction score
He may not know the NFL, but I'd make out with Mr. Cole. Kind of looks like an anorexic Gov. Christie.

I bet the breath he leaves on your neck smells of Wasabi Beef Jerky.

OP
OP
DohBoy

DohBoy

Reaction score
Interesting fact: Jason's maiden name was "Cornhole," but he shortened it to "Cole" when told that a shorter last name makes one appear ten pounds slimmer.

DohBoy

PS: Have you seen that thong pic of Christie at Hedo? Oh those sweet, sweet cheeks. Oh-Boy! Oberto!

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
To be fair, everyone crapped on that draft. Nobody was jumping up and down about it...

Except those of us who desperately wanted Wilson. :thirishdrinkers:

kearly

Reaction score
Yeah, most did. I gave it an "A" on the blog, and I specifically gave the Irvin and Wilson picks "A+" grades. They were my two favorite players in that draft, and Seattle got both of them about as late as they realistically could have.

Happy

Reaction score
Jason cole has been a hater from way back.

Pete's first year as head coach cole declared the seahawks the worst team in pro football, before training camp even started....because pete carroll was the head coach!!! Brought up the usc allegations blah blah blah. He's also critisized pete's charity work saying it takes away from his duties as a head coach.

He's a fat nasty bitter man who has an axe to grind when it comes to pete carroll. No clue why other than he's a hater and doesn't like positive upbeat people. He probably kicks puppies for fun.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
sadhappy":2rhzcprz said:
Jason cole has been a hater from way back.

Pete's first year as head coach cole declared the seahawks the worst team in pro football, before training camp even started....because pete carroll was the head coach!!! Brought up the usc allegations blah blah blah. He's also critisized pete's charity work saying it takes away from his duties as a head coach.

He's a fat nasty bitter man who has an axe to grind when it comes to pete carroll. No clue why other than he's a hater and doesn't like positive upbeat people. He probably kicks puppies for fun.

Well, he does work for Yahoo. I imagine that makes you pretty resentful.

pehawk

Reaction score
DohBoy":1ens8d0c said:
PS: Have you seen that thong pic of Christie at Hedo? Oh those sweet, sweet cheeks. Oh-Boy! Oberto!

Didn't happen unless there's pics!