My 2013 Mock

arghawkfan

Reaction score
Crucial draft for the hawks, not so much for contributors to the team this yr, but for replacement players for current players that may get a payday with another team in a yr or two (Kam, Tate, K.J) or to replace high priced existing veterans that may not restructure (Bryant, Miller, Rice)

2nd round: Khaseem Greene LB Rutgers
3rd Round: Travis Kelce TE Cincinati
4th round: Quanterus Smith DE Western Kentucky
5th round: (Raiders) Xavier Nixon T Florida
5th round: Chris Jones DT Bowling Green
6th round: Josh Johnson CB Purdue
7th round: Lonnie Pryor FB FL St
7th Round: Brandon Moore DT Texas

I was torn between Brandon Williams and Khaseem Green with our 2nd, but opted for Greene as i felt he was better value, but i do think that Malcom Smith played well as Will last yr.

aawolf

Reaction score
arghawkfan":2zp42uw9 said:
Crucial draft for the hawks, not so much for contributors to the team this yr, but for replacement players for current players that may get a payday with another team in a yr or two (Kam, Tate, K.J) or to replace high priced existing veterans that may not restructure (Bryant, Miller, Rice)

2nd round: Khaseem Greene LB Rutgers
3rd Round: Travis Kelce TE Cincinati
4th round: Quanterus Smith DE Western Kentucky
5th round: (Raiders) Xavier Nixon T Florida
5th round: Chris Jones DT Bowling Green
6th round: Josh Johnson CB Purdue
7th round: Lonnie Pryor FB FL St
7th Round: Brandon Moore DT Texas

I was torn between Brandon Williams and Khaseem Green with our 2nd, but opted for Greene as i felt he was better value, but i do think that Malcom Smith played well as Will last yr.

This would have been my dream draft, except I would have taken Brandon Williams in the 3rd and pray that Kelce is on the board in the fourth and would have taken him over Quanterus Smith in the fourth.

If we trade Flynn for a third, we could probably get both Khaseem and Brandon in the third, but we'd need to get a QB in there at some point. I consider taking one over a FB in the 7th..best QB avaialable, whomever that is.

OP
OP
A

arghawkfan

Reaction score
I was thinking of that as well, but what kills the hawks is that they pick towards the end of every round and i can't see Brandon Williams lasting to the end of round 3. In regards to Quanterus Smith, i see him as a possible cheap replacement for Avril and Clemons in 2 yrs.

Latest posts