Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Will you be disappointed if we DON'T Draft DT in rd 2??

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • i'd say draft the best player available they don't need to do anything at 56 now they can just draft who ever falls to us. I could also see them moving up to get a player if it was within reasonable striking distance ( picks or compensation wise) and it was someone they really liked but it will be cool to see what they end up doing n who they end up drafting after all the speculation on how JS/PC think.
    Lynch Mob
    NET Veteran

• Nope. BPA all the way, man. If that happens to be a DT, fine, but whatever they pick is probably better than anything I could suggest. ;)
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

• Not disappointed, just surprised.
    gmor
    NET Rookie

• Ive learned to trust the FO. last year i didnt really recognize a single name we drafted and it turned out a pretty good class. ive recently adopted the jags as an afc team so i will save my draft knee jerk judgements for them
    AnchoviesofTerror
    NET Starter

• sutz wrote:Nope. BPA all the way, man. If that happens to be a DT, fine, but whatever they pick is probably better than anything I could suggest. ;)

This is an accurate response. Best value on the board, please. Don't reach for a DT just because of a *perceived* need if there are better impact players available at other positions. In fact, I hope we don't draft DT at all, just so I can witness the ensuing meltdown.
    Hawk Finn
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information