Will you be disappointed if we DON'T Draft DT in rd 2??

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
  • i'd say draft the best player available they don't need to do anything at 56 now they can just draft who ever falls to us. I could also see them moving up to get a player if it was within reasonable striking distance ( picks or compensation wise) and it was someone they really liked but it will be cool to see what they end up doing n who they end up drafting after all the speculation on how JS/PC think.
    Lynch Mob
    NET Veteran

• Nope. BPA all the way, man. If that happens to be a DT, fine, but whatever they pick is probably better than anything I could suggest. ;)
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

• Not disappointed, just surprised.
    gmor
    NET Rookie

• Ive learned to trust the FO. last year i didnt really recognize a single name we drafted and it turned out a pretty good class. ive recently adopted the jags as an afc team so i will save my draft knee jerk judgements for them
    AnchoviesofTerror
    NET Starter

• sutz wrote:Nope. BPA all the way, man. If that happens to be a DT, fine, but whatever they pick is probably better than anything I could suggest. ;)

This is an accurate response. Best value on the board, please. Don't reach for a DT just because of a *perceived* need if there are better impact players available at other positions. In fact, I hope we don't draft DT at all, just so I can witness the ensuing meltdown.
    Hawk Finn
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:47 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information