Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Post subject: 7 Round Mock Post Harvin Trade
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:54 pm 
NET Starter

Came Across this Mock Online - didn't look to bad (Link)

Thoughts?

Post subject: Re: 7 Round Mock Post Harvin Trade
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:28 pm 
NET Practice Squad

Any mock that brings fellow Western alum Quanterus Smith to Seattle looks good to me.

Go Toppers!!

Post Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:35 pm 
NET Practice Squad

Love this mock. Simon is a very underrated player and I think he fits what we want on defense maybe not so much the speed but the versatility to go inside or outside.

The more I watch Mark Harrison the more I want him.He could eventually step in and be a #1 wr on our team he also fits the mold of wr that we don't exactly have which is a big athletic wr that has speed.

Smith I also like just for the fact that he had like 3 sacks against Alabama? Correct me if im wrong.I like adding him and Simon to our line to potentially be the replacements for Bennett and Avril if in a year or 2 both move on.

The rest i've never really heard of but they fit our needs for the most part

Post Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:56 am 
NET Practice Squad

I don't know much about the draft, but I hope that we take an OL higher than the 7th round.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]