With Percy in the fold i expect a really Defense heavy draft

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I would expect that our first 3 picks will be on the defensive side of the ball (with the exception of maybe a TE thrown in there somewhere). Of course, this could change further with more trades and free agency.

I'd expect some order of DT, DE, LB with our first 3 picks.

pcbball12

Reaction score
I wouldn't rule out a big x reciever if the value is there in the 3rd or 4th either (Mark Harrison, Da'Rick Rogers type guys). I imagine they would still like a big receiver on the roster (as a 5th receiver) instead of Kearse or Obo in case Sidney is to go down and to possibly be a successor when Sid's contract comes up.

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
I think they should go DE, WLB, DT, OT,CB,DE, they should get quality depth in the later rounds while hopefully with some luck they get difference makers with the second n third round picks. i'd prefer a dual threat DE against the pass n run in the second rd(while picking up a more proven DT in free agency for a cheap 1yr) and a potential starting WLB. I just remember seeing leroy hill's back up getting ran over for a big gain in the falcons game, dont want that to become a weak spot in the D.

w00t

Reaction score
my guess would for our 2nd round pick is prolly a WLB or DE/DT

kearly

Reaction score
Probably. There is a decent chance that one of Datone Jones, Sly Williams, or Kawann Short could slide to our 2nd rounder. If not, I'd keep an eye on Brandon Williams and Corey Lemonier.

I'd still happily draft Swope at #58 even with Harvin. I'm extremely doubtful it will happen now though.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
I think as usual it depends who's available. If one of the better TE's drops to #56 and there's a second round rush on defense, I wouldn't rule that out. I think they've pretty much shown today they're just hunting for brilliance.

penihawk

Reaction score
I would rather have Escobar in the 2nd or 3rd or Reed in the 4th

QuahHawk

Reaction score
My gut tells me we will go after Jordan Reed, not sure where, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th but he seems like a Seahawk to me. He was a QB out of HS and was highly recruited then moved to TE, he has great moves after the catch and solid hands, plus he is a leader and hard worker.

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
I don't wanna be the new version of the Atlanta Falcons when they totally changed their team identity after picking up julio jones an turning into a pass happy team an not make it out of the first round of the playoffs. I want seattle to become a team kind of like the saints when they made their superbowl run, a dynamic pass offense with a power running game and a defense that gets after the QB n takes the ball away. So I think seattle needs to use their top three or four picks on D and not get all reciever crazy i think we are gonna have a hard time gettin everyone touches as it is. What we need to do is start preparing for the 9ers Offense, our O is plenty explosive now and we need to make sure our front seven does not become a liability.