Who are some of the free agents you'd like to see elsewhere?

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
  • To help Seattle in the draft?

For example, I'd be happy to see Seattle sign Desmond Bryant, but if not, it would be awesome if he landed in Dallas. I think the Cowboys (and to a lesser extent, the Panthers) probably hold the key to our draft this year.

I'd love to see Miami land Mike Wallace or Greg Jennings. They are the one team that I think could be a threat to grab Ryan Swope before our #58 pick.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

• Branch, Jones, Bryant or Knighton to Carolina. Just so Steve Smith doesn't get his wish.

Pretty much the same with Dallas.

We still wouldn't be in bad shape trying for Vance Walker and having a shot at Richardson, in my opinion.
    Last edited by Russell Wilson on Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:20 pm, edited 29-3 times in total.
    Last edited by NFC Champion Russell Wilson on Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:14 pm, edited 23-17 times in total.
    Last edited by World Champion Russell Wilson on Sun Feb 2, 2014 7:14 pm, edited 43-8 times in total.
    Lady Talon
    NET Veteran

• I was happy to see Dallas tie up Spencer.
    Jacksonville and Dallas both are teams I want to see going after Branch. I know, but I think we can improve that position. If Knighton signs with one of those teams, I will be pleased as well.

Bad news Kip. I think Green Bay is going to get Swope.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:42 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information