Its official...

pehawk

Reaction score
After much thoughtful consideration and discussion with my family, I've decided to forego my NCAA eligibility and enter the 2013 NFL Draft. I invite all of you to watch me work-out at the Seahawks.net pro day.

I'll be catching balls from our owner, Steve Spagnola, and long-snapping to JSeahawks (aka the Rick Tuten of Portland).

Others are welcome to attend and declare within this thread.

Thank you,

RD

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Yes, I will indeed be catching balls. Sarlacc83 will be my agent and offer (m)oral support through my exciting, yet frightening journey.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":yded0rjl said:
Rick Tuten? I try to model my game after Ruben Rodriguez!

Aside from Ruben and you both do steroids and have nothing to show for it, I dont see it.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I see pehawk as a punt returner a la Bobby Joe Edmonds. Ram it straight up the middle as deep as you can and hope to occasionally score.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
HawkGA":2xbrljwt said:
I see pehawk as a punt returner a la Bobby Joe Edmonds. Ram it straight up the middle as deep as you can and hope to occasionally score.

I may field punts. I may have no choice. I'm like Theisman that way, I'll return punts and do whatever it takes for the team.

There's no "I" versatility.

HawkGA

Reaction score
There's no U or I in education either. Oops, House of Cards side track.

ivotuk

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":3et6oiw1 said:
You will be catching balls?

You do know that catching rhymes with scratching, snatching, "hatching," latching (as in "on to"), matching (as in "comparing"), patching, watching (okay, not really), and attaching. With Pe, it could be any, or alol of the above. :3-1:

Scottemojo

Reaction score
pehawk":8t87p12k said:
After much thoughtful consideration and discussion with my family, I've decided to forego my NCAA eligibility and enter the 2013 NFL Draft. I invite all of you to watch me work-out at the Seahawks.net pro day.

I'll be catching balls from our owner, Steve Spagnola, and long-snapping to JSeahawks (aka the Rick Tuten of Portland).

Others are welcome to attend and declare within this thread.

Thank you,

RD
I hope you get drafted by the Niners. Or Rams.

Latest posts