DeAndre Hopkins Old Interview

Bux005

Reaction score
I don't know if this had been posted before but I thought it was cool enough I had to make an account. As a first post, I love this website and all the knowledge/opinions from everyone has been fantastic. Being from Bellevue this website is a fave of mine. Thank you all. Hopkins fans make sure you read it all.
The Pre-college interview:
http://www.tigernet.com/view/story.do?id=8415

ivotuk

Reaction score
Nice find. I like this guy even more. He seems to me like he could be a "Super 2011 Doug Baldwin." In the opening game against Arizona, DeAndre Hopkins would have caught that ball AND put a lick on the DB. I wouldn't be unhappy about moving up in the 2nd to get him because I think he's going to slip out of the 1st now. Teams just don't recognize his value, the guy will be responsible for at least 1 or 2 late game wins.

kearly

Reaction score
Hopkins said that if he had to compare his game to a current receiver, it would be former Gamecock and current Minnesota Viking receiver Sidney Rice.

OP
OP
B

Bux005

Reaction score
Thanks for quoting that Kearly. Even if we can't get Hopkins I really hope we can pick up a wr in the first couple rounds. It's just too good of a group. And as always if we don't pick them up then they have to go somewhere, which is pretty scary this year. Hopefully not SF. But our front office has more than earned my trust. I still hope we can scoop up this kid though. In total agreement with you Ivotuk. He will be a stud. Maybe with Pete saying that we won't have enough room for all our draft picks they will do exactly that and move up. It will be a really fun draft day, that's for sure.