Northern Iowa wide receiver Terrell Sinkfield

-The Glove-

Reaction score
There's already a thread about him. Another scout said he didn't crack 4.3 on any of his 3 runs. That's the thing with handhelds. Stats don't look too impressive against lesser comp as well.

kearly

Reaction score
Looks really quick. I'm not sure about being a sub-4.3 guy, but his quickness might be in that kind of echelon.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
a 40 inch vertical gives some credence to really fast times.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Largent80":2pzd499v said:
Someone send Pete the link on his FB page, or should I just friggin do it?
Pete drafted the Konz, he is already aware.

Hawkspur

Reaction score
Scottemojo":8vbgmr3t said:
Largent80":8vbgmr3t said:
Someone send Pete the link on his FB page, or should I just friggin do it?
Pete drafted the Konz, he is already aware.

So... Bin Laden's the new pope?

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Just came across this. Our old buddy Doug Farrar had this to say about Sinkfield today on Shutdown Corner (take it FWIW) ...

"As a pure receiver, Sinkfield's speed does show up on tape — both long speed and short-area burst. That's not always the case with track-fast guys. Not only can he blast past defenders when running vertical routes, but he's also developed the ability to scream through coverage on slants and posts. In addition, he's surprisingly aggressive after the catch for a player with his slight frame — he generally gets free and looks for extra yardage once he gets the ball, especially on slants and quick screens. He also tracks the ball well and has the ability to jump over cornerbacks in close coverage. Sinkfield has learned to contort his body in order to catch badly-thrown balls while on the run. He didn't run the entire route package at Northern Iowa, and there will be some serious questions about strength of competition, but when NFL talent evaluators take that 40 time as an excuse to turn on his Northern Iowa tape, there will be some good things to see. Sinkfield could be especially effective as a rotational receiver in an offense where there are a lot of vertical passing concepts, and fades and long sideline routes are the order of the day."
Source:
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...-runs-recordbreaking-4-19-141840831--nfl.html

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1xgopuow said:
There's already a thread about him. Another scout said he didn't crack 4.3 on any of his 3 runs. That's the thing with handhelds. Stats don't look too impressive against lesser comp as well.
Yup. Already being discussed here. Perhaps these two threads may be merged? Probably under this title instead of mine. viewtopic.php?f=18&t=66136