Oregon States new logo and uniforms

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
Re: Oregon States new logo and uniforms
Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:50 am
  • Btw, its not just the football team thats getting new gear. Its across the board for their athletic programs. Here's a more detailed look at the football uni's as well as other sports:

http://www.osubeavers.com/reveal/

Black pants, orange jersey and that new orange helmet will look pretty sick.

I think the more modern look will definatly attract the target audience, which is the 16 and 17 year old potential recruits.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:28 pm
  • FlyingGreg wrote:That white section on the black face mask looks... whack.

I do like the way the face mask continues down from the color scheme on the helmet.
    Some fans hate it because they are parroting what some are saying looks like a gopher, and not a pissed off Beaver.
    I'm one of those that thinks that the cuddly beaver with a sailors hat on, was long over due for a change. LOL
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:41 pm
  • pehawk wrote:
    Scottemojo wrote:Maybe the player towels could simulate a Beaver's tail, no?

Damn it Scott, we're trying to have a high-brow football discussion here. Please quit reducing it to funny lil quips.

And, by the way, why is there an "e" after Scott? Is it REALLY necessary? There's children in the Congo, Latin America, Corvalis who cant even afford vowels, and here you are applying them in a wasteful manner. SMH (uggh, hate that acronym).

Hey, I had a vowl movement last night, that doesn't make me a bad dude does it?
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:58 pm
  • scutterhawk wrote:
    pehawk wrote:
    Scottemojo wrote:Maybe the player towels could simulate a Beaver's tail, no?

Damn it Scott, we're trying to have a high-brow football discussion here. Please quit reducing it to funny lil quips.

And, by the way, why is there an "e" after Scott? Is it REALLY necessary? There's children in the Congo, Latin America, Corvalis who cant even afford vowels, and here you are applying them in a wasteful manner. SMH (uggh, hate that acronym).

Hey, I had a vowl movement last night, that doesn't make me a bad dude does it?

As long as you didnt smear it all over your user name
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:44 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information