Oregon States new logo and uniforms

Trrrroy

Reaction score
The unis are good, but what's up with that logo? Shoulda gone with this alternate (or is this the original) as the main one, it's adorable.

7hp60p8pey24f17y7da86g4en

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
That logo is ok from a distance... but the closer you look the more deformed the beaver head looks

dunceface

Reaction score
The sunflower seed beaver head really doesnt work for me...GO DAWGS!

CPHawk

Reaction score
It looks like a weasel, oh never mind that's UW.

dunceface

Reaction score
I think Sarah Silverman's idea would work better...
sarah.jpg

kearly

Reaction score
Did Nike do this? Given that Ducks fans seem to hate the Huskies even more than the Beavers, I hope they stay the hell away from UW's locker room.

P.S. Coloration on the facemasks? How that made it through the quality control process, I have no idea. Hideous.

kearly

Reaction score
Facemasks aside, I actually like the color schemes though. Takes a minute to get used to, but those uniforms will stand out (in a good way) from hundreds of feet away. Kind of like the Seahawks uniforms do.

Fix the facemask retardery and the one on the far right is pretty badass, actually.

Throwdown

Reaction score
...that logo looks like a guinea pig! what in the hell, nike?

The face mask looks stupid too

Congrats Duck fans, you no longer have the dumbest uniforms combinations ever.

chris98251

Reaction score
Oh lets make something modern and totally screw it up, god I wish people would stick with some tradition, whom ever approved that must have got some kind of donation to the program.

pehawk

Reaction score
The white on the black facemask is suppose to give the appearence of a beavers teeth, no? Kind of a cool idea.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Maybe the player towels could simulate a Beaver's tail, no?

pehawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3vxl6hex said:
Maybe the player towels could simulate a Beaver's tail, no?

Damn it Scott, we're trying to have a high-brow football discussion here. Please quit reducing it to funny lil quips.

And, by the way, why is there an "e" after Scott? Is it REALLY necessary? There's children in the Congo, Latin America, Corvalis who cant even afford vowels, and here you are applying them in a wasteful manner. SMH (uggh, hate that acronym).

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I dont like the new logo on its own, but when added to the total concept I think it looks pretty sharp.

I dont know if Nike did the same with the Beavers but I know every year for the Ducks the seniors have a big say on what the new uniforms are going to look like and get to take part in the design. From what I hear this year's Ducks jerseys and helmets are going to be the best yet.

I do like the new look Beavers though, looks sharp. They will sell well to recruits, which is the primary objective.