Travardo Williams - LEO prospect?

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
Travardo Williams - LEO prospect?
Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:01 pm

Re: Travardo Williams - LEO prospect?
Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:18 pm
  • He ran a good forty time (4.57), but consider that he did it in a 6'1", 240 pound body. That's 4-3 linebacker size. He also has short arms. He's basically a faster Nick Reed. Irvin and Mingo are also around that weight, but Irvin is 6'3" and Mingo is 6'5". They could add weight and get up to 250 or 260 if they wanted without losing much speed. Not sure that's true for Williams. I'd stay away. Williams came from the Big East too, which is basically the WAC East.

His tape is pretty "meh", too. If he was special, I'd think twice.

I wonder if Seattle might draft him to take a look at LB? He might be faster than most available LBs in the late rounds.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

Re: Travardo Williams - LEO prospect?
Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:49 am
  • For some reason I was thinking he was 6'3" but I see him listed at 6'1" on NFL.com with 32.25" arms. Some good hops though, 38" vertical, 30 reps at 225 and 124" broad jump.

He was supposed to be a track athlete but maybe the weight slowed him down some. It will be interesting to see what he runs at his Pro Day.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:45 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information