Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Post subject: Re: How would you feel about drafting these players
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:49 pm 
NET Veteran

Well I have said that you need a quick guy in the Nickle, Maxwell and Lane don't appear as quick as they are fast, you need a guy that can do that and run support as well. Trufant I think got the call more for his tackleing and run support as well as his experience in reading guys and being able to cheat a little.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
.Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:57 am 
NET Veteran

I don't like either of them for us. We are set at MLB and IMO Trufant is a nickle CB. Manti Te'o I think will be a good player for any team looking for a LB. IMO Manit could be like Lofa Tatupu; not fast, not a thumper, but very instinctive and a on the field leader. I have not scouted Trufant, and as a Husky fan I have seen him abused too many times to even consider drafting him in the first three rounds.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:45 pm 
NET Veteran

Tru was a victem of NIck HOlts system more then his skill set

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
.Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:27 pm 
NET Rookie

We don't need a CB in this draft (at least not in the 1st round). We have young talent already. When Browner was suspended we didn't miss a beat. I fully expect our Nickle to be much better this year. I think Marcus Trufant may have been starting for other reasons than just talent.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]