Lemonier

Scottemojo

Reaction score
4.6, long arms. I think this kid has to be on the radar as a LEO.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I agree in thinking the FO has had this kid on their radar. An interesting quote from Mayock

“Lemonier, he’s an interesting prospect,” Mayock said Monday afternoon on a conference call. “I think his best football was probably his sophomore year and maybe a little bit at the beginning of this year. Everybody knows he’s talented, but he hasn’t played up to what he should play at.”

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/art ... -he-should

OP
OP
Scottemojo

Scottemojo

Reaction score
ivotuk":3s2b6nhf said:
I agree in thinking the FO has had this kid on their radar. An interesting quote from Mayock

“Lemonier, he’s an interesting prospect,” Mayock said Monday afternoon on a conference call. “I think his best football was probably his sophomore year and maybe a little bit at the beginning of this year. Everybody knows he’s talented, but he hasn’t played up to what he should play at.”

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/art ... -he-should
That Auburn team is just awful. The coaching was awful. But this kid has the tools for LEO.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I agree Scott. They only have what, 3 players at the combine? From that same article Mayock had this to say:

"Mayock also commented on the talent disparity between Auburn and Alabama going back to 2010, in response to an inquiry as to how the Tigers’ poor play the past two seasons may have impacted the draft status of Auburn players."

The RB, McCalebb looks like competition for Leon Washington with his speed. Not sure what he ran but predictions were sub 4.40.

OP
OP
Scottemojo

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I get suspicious of players from teams like LSU and Bama just because at some point I begin to wonder how much of the video is them and how much is all the talent around them. Mark Ingram fooled me for just that reason.