Barkley

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
Re: Barkley
Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:28 pm
  • The whole USC quarterback thing is overdone.

Leinart didn't have the drive and Sanchez has been bad but Carson was great until he got his knee blown out in the playoff game against the Steelers.

I'm not a huge fan of Barkley but he had to put up with more in his time at USC then all those other QB's combined with the sanctions and coaching turnover.

He handled it all very well and never got down about it and for those that say it's Kiffens fault he had his best year under Kiffen as well.

Also that whole "brawl" was the most overblown "news" story of all time. Two players got in an argument and then hugged it out. That is hardly a brawl.
    USChawk
    NET Rookie

Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:34 pm
  • If Russell wasn't ours, I would be screaming to get Barkley.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:39 pm
  • I read somewhere that the "experts" saying "no quarterbacks will go in the first round in this year draft" Which I find a little hard to believe.
    2013-2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS
    Chawker
    NET Veteran

Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:44 pm
  • Chawker wrote:I read somewhere that the "experts" saying "no quarterbacks will go in the first round in this year draft" Which I find a little hard to believe.

As much as I'm not a Barkley fan he is a much better prospect than Gabbert, Locker and Ponder.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:53 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information