Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Regardless of round, who's the 1 guy from this draft thats your favorite, regardless of need or fit?

For me, its Kiko Alonso. I think he'd look great in Leroy Hill's spot. Or in Wagner's spot if the coaches wanted to move Wags outside. Read a tweet from somebody at the combine today that compared Kiko to Bobby Boucher. Think its actually a pretty good comparison. Not the brightest bulb in the bunch but a natural football player. Plays mean and like a bully and fly's all over the field. I think he'll probably go in the 2nd or 3rd round but i'd actually be fine if the Seahawks took him in the first, i think he's going to be that good. I'd bet that he'll be in the pro bowl by the time his rookie contract is up.

I'm already prepared to make him my 2013 adopt-a-rookie.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
The player I covet the most is Keenan Allen. I love his toughness.
But favorite? AJ Klein. I love that kid's instincts.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":34w29m22 said:

Unlike like some, I like Allen. But to say he has toughness is a stretch. The kid was rated the #1 safety in HS, but he doesn't like the contact and that's why he wanted to play WR.

Lady Talon

Reaction score
I like Devin Taylor. Then again my ex used to downplay my football opinions because he thought I watched it only for the tight football pants...

Luckily he was a Jets fan so his opinion didn't matter.

Sac

Reaction score
Brandon Williams. I just have this feeling he's going to be a stud. Especially if he had Dan Quinn coaching him up.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
CPHawk":f9xb66k4 said:
Scottemojo":f9xb66k4 said:

Unlike like some, I like Allen. But to say he has toughness is a stretch. The kid was rated the #1 safety in HS, but he doesn't like the contact and that's why he wanted to play WR.

And you know this....how?

:stirthepot:

CPHawk

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1jvj8hvk said:
CPHawk":1jvj8hvk said:
Scottemojo":1jvj8hvk said:

And you know this....how?

:stirthepot:

It was pretty common knowledge during his recruitment. He doesn't like to tackle.

kf3339

Reaction score
I'm really leaning toward khaseem Greene. He would really give us an excellent player at the WLB position and help make our LB group the best in the NFL. He would be a great pickup in the 2nd round.

two dog

Reaction score
Sheldon Richardson but that's never gonna happen.

Not only do I like Arthur Brown, I think the Seahawks will draft him in the second round.
I know some experts have him in the first round, but 3-4 teams won't look at him
and his size, plus team needs, will drop him in the second.

Kid's fast and he's a baller.

kearly

Reaction score
Regardless of draft slot, the player I want the most is Armonty Bryant, with the second most being Courtney Gardner. They are the "Irvin-Wilson" duo for me this year. Bryant will be this draft's best defensive player if he pans out, which obviously isn't a sure thing, but he's got "mega-steal" potential that you almost never see. Gardner is a similar story. Both have aspects that worry me and both are very high risk, but so were Irvin and Wilson, albeit for different reasons.

"Favorite" player? Ryan Swope. Was always a big fan, but close inspection shows he's actually a lot more special of an athlete and playmaker than people think. I think he's actually surpassed DeAndre Hopkins for me. They are strikingly similar in size, polish and clutchness, but I suspect Swope is faster and his price tag will be lower. Has very similar QB experience playing with Tannehill/Manziel that he'd have with Wilson. He knows how to improvise and be a QB's pet. It's going to suck serious ass if he ends up a Ram. He just seems like the kind of player they would go for.

aawolf

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":2pm6zov5 said:
SacHawk2.0":2pm6zov5 said:
Brandon Williams. I just have this feeling he's going to be a stud. Especially if he had Dan Quinn coaching him up.

I second this post

Me too...the clip that showed him working to get by with the "honey wagon" job got me...seems like a great guy and a hard worker. I just "like" him the most. I don't want him before the 4th round though. I like Hopkins and Swope are shooting up my watch lists as guys I want the most.

aawolf

Reaction score
The guy I think will help this team the most is Bjoern Werner...that kid will be a star at rushing the passer at any level. He won't get to us though.