Roll the dice on Jarvis Jones?

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
http://fansided.com/2013/02/23/nfl-...orgia-bulldogs-jarvis-jones-from-draft-board/

Like the article says, it could be a lot of teams down the list posturing to convince others ahead of them to question Jones' medical issues and to drop him down on their boards. If for some reason he drops down to 25, I really hope John and Pete take a chance on him. Especially if they have already picked up some DE/DT help in free agency.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I think he drops out of the first round entirely, someone will pick him up afterwards though.

getnasty

Reaction score
Only if the Front Office sees him as a LEO do i think we pick him at 25.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I take him at 25 if he's there. I would even trade up a few spots if it costs no more than a 5th. The man is a monster!

I've talked about my back injuries before, but basically I've had 3 back surgeries with 4 rods and 14 screws so I consider myself somewhat knowledgable on spines and spinal stenosis. Generally it can be cleaned up with a minimally invasive procedure that clears out the openings where the nerves exit the spine.

Most importantly, if the doctors say he is healthy enough to play, you take him because they arent going to put their careers at risk. He's too much of a talent,

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Looks like medicals didn't go too well. Red flags from more than one team.

skater18000

Reaction score
Bruce Irvin 2.0...

Kinda wish we took Chandler Jones last year and then looked to a pick like Jarvis Jones this year. Why would we draft the same player to years in a row?

skater18000

Reaction score
Bruce Irvin 2.0...

Kinda wish we took Chandler Jones last year and then looked to a pick like Jarvis Jones this year. Why would we draft the same player to years in a row?