AMAZING Draft Video On Seahawks w/ Pat Kerwin

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
  • Hey, sorry to be posting so many videos but my loins are goin for the seahawks already for next year. This is an amazing video

Check out My Seahawks Youtube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/rxstr8
    FreshlySnipes
    NET Veteran

• 'Amazing' is one of them words where, if you use it...in ANY capacity, you damn better be right.
    Well, you're right!
    What's Next? What's Next? What's N-X-E-T...?"
    hgwellz12
    NET Veteran

• Please post the video link. I cant see, im using an Ipad
    ---
    Cirmman
    NET Rookie

• Now this goes to the draft forum
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• Tavon Austin would be simply awesome. If they can address D-lineman in free agency... maybe they could add such an offensive weapon. He would be electric with Wilson.
    World Champion
    Seattle Seahawks
    TeamoftheCentury
    NET Veteran

• This is really an amazing video.
    Richard Sherman to Skip Bayless: "I'm tired of your ignorant pollution!"

Follow me on twitter: @seahawks_fan12
    SeahawksFanForever
    NET Veteran

• It's nice when somebody actually does the research in the media.
    Kam Chancellor: The Chancellor of Defense
    Bruce Irvin: BruceMode
    Tharold Simon: Humble Thug
    Paul Richardson: BPR
    FortWorthSeahawk
    USAF BadAss

• In regards to Austin...if we score more points, pass rush is still a high need but with our coverage we can send an extra blitzer to get pressure

I like Austin but Defense wins Championships!
    zayden185
    NET Veteran

• zayden185 wrote:In regards to Austin...if we score more points, pass rush is still a high need but with our coverage we can send an extra blitzer to get pressure

I like Austin but Defense wins Championships!

But, we're talking about 1 draft selection. Defense can be had in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. My argument is "don't reach on a defensive player" in round 1 if the guy you want just isn't there. If Austin is there... he's a potential game changer. I don't know if he's going to be a 1st rounder or early 2nd. But, in that range. I don't think the Hawks (nor the fans) would regret taking him. But, if we take some D-lineman that ends up being a dud (while Tavon Austin is with a rival and kicking our tails)... it sure makes sense then. I'm not saying Austin is an absolute guarantee... but, he's got speed, seems to check out as a person, and is a versatile weapon. He plays tougher than his size.

Also, on the "Defense wins Championships"... I will say that it's probably really more about time of possession and keeping your Defense (no matter how talented) off the field as much as possible. So, it works both ways. You can actually improve your Defense by making sure the Offense is equipped to move the ball and give the Defense time to rest (and the other offense time to sit and get no momentum.) Also, if the offense is so electric and has the capacity to put up a lot of points (with the current defense the hawks have now...), the opposing team is likely going to get into a situation of playing catch up and playing right into our strength. Bruce Irvin becomes much more effective and our DB's licking their chops.

The best way to win a game is score more points that the other team. Look at this year's Super Bowl Defenses. I would say it was won by the offensive play (in a game with teams perhaps known more for their Defenses.)
    World Champion
    Seattle Seahawks
    TeamoftheCentury
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:59 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information