Russ Lande's Top Prospect

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Do you have a link? I'm curious what he's talking about.

Nassibb is a good prospect who can be a starter in the league, but I don't know what he'd be the best prospect in.

Dren

Reaction score
I can see Ryan Nassib being a break out star in the NFL. I've read that people have compared him to Drew Brees with a little extra running ability. Bills are the favorite to pick up their hometown star, but it's unsure if Ryan is going to make it out of the 1st round. Here is a pretty good 10 "Bleacher Report" page link on all that Ryan Nassib has to offer.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1499 ... ntial-pick

JKent82

Reaction score
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/NFPS-Top-200-Draft-Prospects-Version-50.html

Here's their Grading Scale. It seems fairly subjective.

Well here's the big board from their main page. Much neater and you can rank by position. NFP Big Board

Positional rankings of interest. (These are from the first link I posted, unsure if the other big board is newer)
DT
3. Star Lotulelei
8. Sheldon Richardson
11. Jesse Williams
18. Jonathon Hankins
28. Shariff Floyd
36. Kawann Short
61. Sylvester Williams
67. Akeem Spence
123. Brandon Williams

LB
12. Alec Ogletree
31. Manti Teo
39. Kevin Minter
40. Arthur Browne
53. Jelani Jenkins
66. Chase Thomas
82. Xavier Gooden
86. Aaron Klein
89. Jamie Collins
95. Jonathon Brown
Probably lots more between here and Khaseem but I'm bored of writing names.
181. Khaseem Greene- Curious how English feels about this one.

TE
16. Zach Ertz
25. Tyler Eifert
30. Vance McDonald
84. Jordan Reed
108. Mychal Rivera
140. Joseph Fauria
154. Philip LUTZENKIRCHEN
157. Chris Gragg
181. Matt Furstenburgh

Someone correct me, but I don't see Travis Kelce or Gavin Escobar listed.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
I find that staggering personally.

If you want a QB who can only throw at one pace (fast ball), consistently makes WTF decisions, doesn't make the most of his athletic qualities in terms of mobility and didn't even throw a pass in 1.5 quarters of one game in 2012 despite running two long drives... Nassib's your man.

And Khaseem Greene some 130 places below Jelani Jenkins. Not here just to bad mouth a man's rankings... but I can't get on board with this at all. Almost looks forced to make headlines.

justafan

Reaction score
This dude always comes up with rankings that seem so far out of whack I dont get it.Every year it is about the same.

Snohomie

Reaction score
Actually the terminology/scale is really similar to what many NFL teams use (or at least used a few years ago). You can quickly categorize with the letters, so if you're a franchise that, say, doesn't like small players, you can filter them out easily. Less handy when you know the 300 draftable prospects, but vital when you're sending scouts to every no-name school in the country.

FWIW, Lande called Richard Sherman a 2nd round pick pre-draft (one of the reasons I liked Sherman, even though I was rather hesitant about big corners in general). He has a handful of grades that are out there, and a handful of them end up looking brilliant while some just look stupid. I always buy GM Jr though, not because he's always right, but I am reasonably confident that his grades are based off actually grinding film.

two dog

Reaction score
The place to sell this would be Buffalo. With Nassib's old college coach,
they should be all over this.

One more player pushed down toward the Seahawks.