Jarvis Jones?

getnasty

Reaction score
Looks like he's falling in a lot of mocks, just wondering if he's a guy that could play LEO? Don't think he'd fall all the way to 25 but perhaps a guy we might trade up for? Thoughts

gmor

Reaction score
Looks like he's falling in a lot of mocks, just wondering if he's a guy that could play LEO? Don't think he'd fall all the way to 25 but perhaps a guy we might trade up for? Thoughts

Quite possible on the pass rush aspect. He didn't look real good against the run the few games I watched.

JKent82

Reaction score
I believe Pete wouldn't let him play when he at SC because of a spinal issue he has or something of the sort. Don't quote me on it. But I don't think we'd take him.

OP
OP
G

getnasty

Reaction score
JKent82":3kq8wr4m said:
I believe Pete wouldn't let him play when he at SC because of a spinal issue he has or something of the sort. Don't quote me on it. But I don't think we'd take him.

Yeah i was wondering about that as well. I could see USC not wanting to take a chance on something bad happening, but i would think that a NFL franchise might be a little more willing to take a chance on him now.

HighlandHawk

Reaction score
JKent82":30y2o8ba said:

The USC doctors wouldn't let him play for his own health which is why he transferred. I'm sure if the docs had said he's OK then Pete would have played him but his hands were tied. A lot of it will depend on the NFL doctors though which is still a bit away

Latest posts