Chris Jones DT Bowling Green

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
Chris Jones DT Bowling Green
Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:00 pm
  • Anyone seen him play? Quick, penetrating DT
    6'1 295 strong w quick first step from what I have read
    Seahawkwalt1967
    NET Bench Warmer

Re: Chris Jones DT Bowling Green
Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:43 am

Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:33 pm
  • I think he is somebody to keep track of, at first glance reminds me of Mike Martin, will nice to see his combine times.
    sliv
    NET Rookie

Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:58 pm
  • I was looking through some older Pauline stuff and found this:

Chris Jones, DL -- Bowling Green: Jones was considered a future free agent entering the season but has since risen into the middle rounds. The senior has taken his game to another level, producing 17 tackles for loss, 11.5 sacks and five quarterback hurries with two games remaining on the schedule. He beats opponents with quickness, hustle as well as smarts and offers potential as a three-technique lineman. Expect Jones to be selected in the middle part of the draft's final day for any team that desires an interior pass rusher.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/w ... z2JbmTNzT0
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:27 pm
  • ivotuk wrote:I was looking through some older Pauline stuff and found this:

Chris Jones, DL -- Bowling Green: Jones was considered a future free agent entering the season but has since risen into the middle rounds. The senior has taken his game to another level, producing 17 tackles for loss, 11.5 sacks and five quarterback hurries with two games remaining on the schedule. He beats opponents with quickness, hustle as well as smarts and offers potential as a three-technique lineman. Expect Jones to be selected in the middle part of the draft's final day for any team that desires an interior pass rusher.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/w ... z2JbmTNzT0

Cool, I think he is playing in the Texas vs the Nation game on Febuary 2nd so that should be interesting. Don't see him on the roster but he did get a combine invite, not sure why he is not playing in the game.
    sliv
    NET Rookie

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:09 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information