Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Post subject: The next Mebane....Danny Shelton
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:55 pm 
NET Rookie

I love Datone Jones this year for our 3 teq, I think he can eventually put on 10 to 15 lbs of rock solid muscle and like Melton be that hard to move 3 down penitrating DT. Then you have to find a NT to back up Mebane in the rotation and eventually replace him. We were talking a week ago about who is the next Brandon Mebane, a guy who could slip out of the first two rounds for some crazy reason, I think that guy could be Danny Shelton. This is pure speculation but I believe he could decide to come out early next year because his mom is working like 3 jobs to support the family. Any Husky fan would know that he is a beast and at 6'1"317 is a hard man to move off the line but we all know scouts love 6'3 or 6'4" DT's, so he is short and possible leaves a year too early and falls in the draft creating great value for us. Any way this is way early and I was board but if I'm not crazy and this happens you heard it here first.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]