Biggie C Draft Mock

Biggiec76

Reaction score
1st Alec Oggletree - They want to make Kam a linebacker but this kid can be him and keep Kam in the Secondary +2 or Jesse Williams NT alabama

2nd Xavier Thames or Shariff Floyd - Thames is big time size and speed and will fit nicely with the secondary but he may be gone so Shariff Floyd may be on the list based on Dan Quinn recomendation

3rd DJ Fluker - THis kid is huge very emotional get him ready for RT or slide him to guard. gives us some great depth!

4th Marques Wilson - WR for the production a steal at this spot need to do some serious background on him.

5th Zaziar Gooden - OLB who is speed and talent

5th Marcus Lattimore - RB let him rest for a year and show me something!

6th Mark Harrison - WR out of Rutgers big and fast

7th fill in blank?

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Biggiec76":3tm6ujx8 said:
1st Alec Oggletree - They want to make Kam a linebacker but this kid can be him and keep Kam in the Secondary +2 or Jesse Williams NT alabama

2nd Xavier Thames or Shariff Floyd - Thames is big time size and speed and will fit nicely with the secondary but he may be gone so Shariff Floyd may be on the list based on Dan Quinn recomendation

3rd DJ Fluker - THis kid is huge very emotional get him ready for RT or slide him to guard. gives us some great depth!

4th Marques Wilson - WR for the production a steal at this spot need to do some serious background on him.

7th fill in blank?

Who wants to make Kam a LBer? I have heard no one say such a thing. John Schneider has only said that he doesn't believe its a good idea to move a pro-bowl player to a different spot.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Blitzer88":uw5hx20x said:
Biggiec76":uw5hx20x said:

7th fill in blank?

Who wants to make Kam a LBer? I have heard no one say such a thing. John Schneider has only said that he doesn't believe its a good idea to move a pro-bowl player to a different spot.

Ignoramous fans want that, I can guarantee Pete hasn't even though about it. Kam was specifically drafted as a SS and he didn't want to move to LB which is why he dropped to the 5th round in 2010.

Pete wants the big thumping guy at safety. People point to what Schnieder said as some hint, to me it meant that if Mark Barron fell to them they were gonna try and start a mini bidding war for their pick last year.