WR Aaron Dobson

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
SUMMARY - Dobson has tremendous hand size and arm length to go with prototype size for the position at the NFL level. He is an exceptional athlete who displays outstanding speed, body control and balance. He is a legitimate vertical threat on every snap of the ball. He has rare hands and makes extremely difficult catches look easy, and he extends his long arms and plucks the ball away from his frame consistently. He has great reach and uses his body to shield defenders away from the ball. He is going to be a big red zone threat in the NFL. He has elite ability to track, locate and adjust to the ball in the air, especially down the field and in the end zone. He has great hand/eye coordination and does a masterful job of adjusting to poorly thrown balls. He can win against all types of coverage. Dobson won't explode off of the ball, but he does run crisp routes with the football IQ to quickly break off a route and sit into an open area. He has the strength and toughness to generate a lot of RAC yardage. He is not a consistent blocker in the running game, but he is willing and could benefit from NFL coaching in this area. Overall, he deserves second-round consideration because of his physical tools, red zone skills and ability to stretch the field. He looks a lot like a poor man's version of A.J. Green coming out of Georgia except that he lacks Green's explosiveness and top end play-making speed. He is a legitimate No. 1 WR prospect for the NFL level.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/col ... ayer=42242

Anyone got any more info on this guy? He's been impressive at senior bowl. He is 6-2 and 205lbs.

kearly

Reaction score
[youtube]0AhUAgSqy-U[/youtube]

His catching technique needs a lot of work, but he certainly looks the part. Kind of reminds me of a giant version of Jermaine Kearse for some reason.

Another player he reminds me of, Marquess Wilson minus the diva concerns and plus 10 pounds of bulk. I would draft Dobson before I'd draft Wilson.