The Original CP3 Offseason Preview

CP3

Reaction score
Sign Randy Starks...dont screw around
With the 1st pick draft Deandre Hopkins or Cordarrelle Patterson, i prefer Patterson
Draft Oline
Trade picks for next years picks
Trade Flynn for 5th round pick, Use that pick to draft an all pro
Oh yeah almost forgot, Draft honeybadger...he can replace trufant
Cut trufant
If we dont get Deandre or Patterson, draft Denard Robinson or draft both i dont care

Win championship
I should be a GM, too easy

Sac

Reaction score
Your insight and eloquence are unparalleled on all the interwebz. I don't know how I ever lived without your prescience before this very moment.

Sac

Reaction score
CP3":1nzv3n70 said:
SacHawk2.0":1nzv3n70 said:
Your insight and eloquence are unparalleled on all the interwebz. I don't know how I ever lived without your prescience before this very moment.

Maybe your being sarcastic...i dont know. But im pretty sure im right!...right?

I'm pretty sure I was being sarcastic, but I'm not sure.

OP
OP
C

CP3

Reaction score
LawlessHawk":p17g8v56 said:
I can now comfortably settle in to the offseason...

Is there anyway to get email or text notifications as to when your next post is available for viewing?

I dont think its gonna work, You'll just have to wait for the next time i wake up with an epiphany

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I 100% agree with the beginning and end, not sure about the middle.

If we got Starks, Hopkins and Denard Robinson this offseason I would do back flips. Those 3 would make our team infinitely better.

I wouldnt trade Flynn for a 5th, but I would for a 3rd.

Want no part of Hunny Badger.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I dont get why people are being such dicks. He has opinions and he shared them. I'd rather read opinions in this form then opinions that read like novels. (no offense to those posters).

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2my9408p said:
I dont get why people are being such dicks. He has opinions and he shared them. I'd rather read opinions in this form then opinions that take 10 minutes to read.

It of course has nothing to do with the "Use 5th round pick to draft all pro" and "Win championship. Too easy." No, it couldn't have anything to do with that.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2ab6qwgv said:
JSeahawks":2ab6qwgv said:
I dont get why people are being such dicks. He has opinions and he shared them. I'd rather read opinions in this form then opinions that take 10 minutes to read.

It of course has nothing to do with the "Use 5th round pick to draft all pro" and "Win championship. Too easy." No, it couldn't have anything to do with that.

Do you disagree wtih those two opinions? They sound great to me.

OP
OP
C

CP3

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3awd4cbp said:
I 100% agree with the beginning and end, not sure about the middle.

If we got Starks, Hopkins and Denard Robinson this offseason I would do back flips. Those 3 would make our team infinitely better.

I wouldnt trade Flynn for a 5th, but I would for a 3rd.

Want no part of Hunny Badger.

Honeybadger has a Weeeeeed problem man. Thats it. Bring him to Seattle where most people dont judge

Sac

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3jqoggkf said:
I dont get why people are being such dicks. He has opinions and he shared them. I'd rather read opinions in this form then opinions that read like novels. (no offense to those posters).

You know, if you were to ask Roland, reading a post like the OP doesn't actually constitute reading. It's only a post of Kearly magnitude or greater that would garner such high praise. The OP, to paraphrase Roland, is the "Action Comics" of .NET.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":abz5cf53 said:
JSeahawks":abz5cf53 said:

You know, if you were to ask Roland, reading a post like the OP doesn't actually constitute reading. It's only a post of Kearly magnitude or greater that would garner such high praise. The OP, to paraphrase Roland, is the "Action Comics" of .NET.

Which is why I would never ask Roland a damn thing. :)

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I read th OP like a scene from Half Baked. It made a lot of sense.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1sccg41p said:
Sarlacc83":1sccg41p said:
JSeahawks":1sccg41p said:

Do you disagree wtih those two opinions? They sound great to me.

You're right. Who am I to disagree with these superbly written arguments about how easy it is to succeed in the NFL.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
Okay I'll bite... I wouldn't waste a mid round draft pick, let alone a first or second on Denard Robinson... another incredible athlete that just has (IMO) NFL bust written all over him...