Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Post subject: David Bass DE
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:32 am 
NET Veteran

David Bass DE Missouri Western State University 6'5 275

Do your homework on this kid because if he was playing for a larger university he would be a sure first round draft pick. 2012 he had 16 TFL and recorded 11.5 sacks, while playing in his second game of the season he recorded his 31st sack becoming MWST all time sack leader.
Great speed (played basketball in H.S.) with good enough hands to play rush LBer position. Well spoken, made a awesome commercial! I think he has that "IT" factor that all teams are looking for in a great player.
I AM IMPRESSED WITH THIS KID !!!

I know its that small school thing, just look at his numbers and watch his vids. The guy is awesome. 3rd or 4th rounder.

Post subject: Re: David Bass DE
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:36 pm 
* Mr Random Thought *

Physically, he looks the part. Technique wise, he doesn't show much and remember that he's playing very low level competition. For a guy who looks like such a stud athlete, I thought his speed was a little underwhelming as well.

He'll probably go undrafted. I'm not saying he won't have a nice NFL career. Chris Clemons went undrafted. But I think if Seattle does bring him in it will probably be in UDFA.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:58 pm 
NET Veteran

type in "This is Griffon football David Bass commercial " at youtube dam sweet commercial. "Don't be scared...be terrified"

Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:24 am 
NET Starter

Wish there was more video on this guy.What I saw was too crappy to really watch him.I know he created some buzz at the Shrine game.
Hopefully he is at the combines.
I dont mind gambling on these kinds of players with midround picks.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:59 pm 
NET Veteran

Was a top performer in the 20 yard shuttle.
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/profiles/ ... id=2540277

Post Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:28 pm 
NET Rookie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=XJt ... =endscreen

Tech 9 , love that song

to bad there is only highlight stuff not scout film

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]