Kawaan Short 48 tfl and 18.5 sacks

GCrow

Reaction score
Startin to warm up to this guy, seems the consensus on him is he can be relentless when rushing the passer however takes plays off frequently. Also saw when he was being interviewed earlier this week at the Senior Bowl he said he wants to play the NT spot in the NFL. I still see him as a UT so hopefully he looks to shed some weight as oppose to the opposite for the combine.

lukerguy

Reaction score
I think he'll fall to the second round, early to mid- good talent though. I think we'll fill DT in FA though.

McGruff

Reaction score
Short is not a NT. at least not in the traditional sense. can't imagine a team drafting him to play there.

He's a pure three tech. He's quick off the snap and does a good job of making himself skinny, but has a tendency to turn his body too much trying to get through the line, and often ends up with his back to the play. But as a penetrating DT, he's up there with Richardson.

Unlike Richardson, he isn't relentless on the field. But that's almost unfair, because 8've never never a DT play the who.e field like Richardson does.