Kearly

Renohawk

Reaction score
I have appologize to you Kearly, when I first joined .net, everyone seemed to rave and jump on ever word you speak and I wasn't one of them as I was new. I've spent a year with open eyes and have to give you props to what you say, your research is excellent and you have great insight into the Hawks.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Nothing wrong w/ some public props when they are deserved. Whether you agree w/ everything he says or not, you have to appreciate his in depth research/knowledge and presentation. Always a great read and perspective presenting interesting topics for discussion, kudos indeed.

kearly

Reaction score
Thanks Reno.

If you are looking for someone to hang on every word for, I'd run down Scottemojo's posts. We rarely disagree, but when we do, he's usually right. I think English deserves more rep than he gets too.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
kearly":vutlt47v said:
Thanks Reno.

If you are looking for someone to hang on every word for, I'd run down Scottemojo's posts. We rarely disagree, but when we do, he's usually right. I think English deserves more rep than he gets too.
I didn't want Russell Wilson. I didn't not want him, but I'm no visionary. So Reno, don't believe everything you read in this post.

I do like Rob's blog. A real learning center.

OP
OP
R

Renohawk

Reaction score
Well, I've spent my entire year reading post in other area's and it wasn't until the other day stumbling across this ncaa nfl draft section, and me being a huge college fan and seeing what you guys say really interest me. Thanks. to all. What is rob's blog?

nategreat

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2n8pvuj8 said:
kearly":2n8pvuj8 said:
Thanks Reno.

I didn't want Russell Wilson. I didn't not want him, but I'm no visionary. So Reno, don't believe everything you read in this post.

I do like Rob's blog. A real learning center.

You two, get a room :pukeface:

(But nice job, both of you)