Mychal Kendricks or lavante David perfect fit @ Will for us

sliv

Reaction score
Can you imagine Mychal Kendricks or Lavante David lining up at Will next to Wagner. Does anybody have any idea who could run like Kendricks this year?

skater18000

Reaction score
I still dream of us taking Lavonte David last year. Also really like Vontaze Burfict!!! God he would be a stud... also have come to like Kendricks now 2

JSeahawks

Reaction score
skater18000":5y4d1ilx said:
I still dream of us taking Lavonte David last year. Also really like Vontaze Burfict!!! God he would be a stud... also have come to like Kendricks now 2

Awh, Vontaze Burfict... Swoon... once upon a time I had the biggest man crush on him and thought he was going to be the greatest linebacker ever to play in the NFL. Then he had to go and ruin it all with a terrible junior season and I fell out of love with him. Looks like he could be a solid pro after all though.

Kelly.Orr

Reaction score
sliv":2j3o4hkd said:
Can you imagine Mychal Kendricks or Lavante David lining up at Will next to Wagner. Does anybody have any idea who could run like Kendricks this year?

Laviar Gooden- Missouri- supposedly has been clocked as low as 4.37 in the 40. 6'2" 230lbs former saftey converted to LB

OP
OP
S

sliv

Reaction score
Kelly.Orr":25l0qi17 said:
sliv":25l0qi17 said:

Laviar Gooden- Missouri- supposedly has been clocked as low as 4.37 in the 40. 6'2" 230lbs former saftey converted to LB

Thanks man ill take a look and be back .............

Very early into it but first impression is that he is not affraid to mix it up!!! Interesting
[youtube]XF_nkE3iqUQ[/youtube]

Latest posts