Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Post subject: Mychal Kendricks or lavante David perfect fit @ Will for us
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:04 am 
NET Rookie

Can you imagine Mychal Kendricks or Lavante David lining up at Will next to Wagner. Does anybody have any idea who could run like Kendricks this year?

Post subject: Re: Mychal Kendricks or lavante David perfect fit @ Will for us
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:08 am 
NET Starter

I still dream of us taking Lavonte David last year. Also really like Vontaze Burfict!!! God he would be a stud... also have come to like Kendricks now 2

"Oh and by the way, Go Hawks!!!" Russel Wilson

Post Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:32 am 
* NET Moderator *

skater18000 wrote:
I still dream of us taking Lavonte David last year. Also really like Vontaze Burfict!!! God he would be a stud... also have come to like Kendricks now 2

Awh, Vontaze Burfict... Swoon... once upon a time I had the biggest man crush on him and thought he was going to be the greatest linebacker ever to play in the NFL. Then he had to go and ruin it all with a terrible junior season and I fell out of love with him. Looks like he could be a solid pro after all though.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:10 pm 
NET Starter

sliv wrote:
Can you imagine Mychal Kendricks or Lavante David lining up at Will next to Wagner. Does anybody have any idea who could run like Kendricks this year?

Laviar Gooden- Missouri- supposedly has been clocked as low as 4.37 in the 40. 6'2" 230lbs former saftey converted to LB

Post Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:23 pm 
NET Rookie

Kelly.Orr wrote:
sliv wrote:

Laviar Gooden- Missouri- supposedly has been clocked as low as 4.37 in the 40. 6'2" 230lbs former saftey converted to LB

Thanks man ill take a look and be back .............

Very early into it but first impression is that he is not affraid to mix it up!!! Interesting

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]