10 draft picks, what rounds?

sliv

Reaction score
We get Oaklands 5th round pick to finish the Curry trade but what do we get for the New Orleans Barrett Rudd trade and the Bills T Jack trade? Most likely 7th round picks but does anybody know for sure?

OP
OP
S

sliv

Reaction score
Ok thanks man, So Tom Cable has 3 chances to find that 7th round Defensive End and turn him into an all pro OT.

skater18000

Reaction score
sliv":12mlg91e said:
Ok thanks man, So Tom Cable has 3 chances to find that 7th round Defensive End and turn him into an all pro OT.

Giocomini is a concern?

OP
OP
S

sliv

Reaction score
skater18000":2f8zgvj1 said:
sliv":2f8zgvj1 said:

Giocomini is a concern?

Is he a concern to you?

For me I like Breno tough, athletic ( converted tight end ) and just coming into his grown up strength, I think his best line play is ahead of him. In highschool I think he was a basketball player not even a offensive lineman, pretty sure anyway, have not researched him in a year or so. At 27 years old with Tom Cable coaching him I feel like there is a bit of upside as he enters his physical prime. My issues are with our tackle depth, I mean Mike Pearson and Frank Omiyale are the back up tackles. In Tom Cable I trust and I love our Interior upside and depth with guys like Sweezy, Carpenter, Rishaw Johnson and Lemuel Jeanpierre. I love the idea of Paul McQuistan as our swing tackle but I would love some young talented offensive tackle types that Tom Cable could be molding into starters like he is with sweezy at guard. So yah thats what I meant by that ....Why does Breno concern you at tackle or whats your deal?