Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Post subject: 6-7th round QB Flyer Guy?
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:39 pm 
NET Veteran

Aaron Rodgers brother Jordan from Vandy, looks like he can run a bit....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEkaNdo65fk

Post subject: Re: 6-7th round QB Flyer Guy?
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:45 pm 
* Report Button *

WOOT! This is my sleeper...called it in the "Assuming Flynn gets traded thread". I likee...

Post Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:52 pm 
NET Starter

If we trade MF, I'm thinking we need to pick a backup qb a bit higher in the draft, say 4 or 5 - haven't seen the tape on rodgers but some of what I read sounded alot like Tavaris, bad pocket awareness, locks on targets, accuracy issues?

I've seen Matt Scott AZ qb mentioned with similar traits to RW, and might be able to pick him up rnd 4+, hopefully we can get a rnd 3 for Flynn

Post Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:02 pm 
NET Veteran

Do we still have Isaiah Stanback? Maybe we could move him to QB?

Post Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:16 pm 
NET Veteran

What about the QB from Kansas State?

Post Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:19 pm 
NET Veteran

I tend to think you look at your board and go with who you have ranked highest for best value that has the skill set your looking for.

Planning to pick just to make a pick doesn't seem to work out all that well. Although we can bring udfa and Portis back also.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
.Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:19 pm 
* Mr Random Thought *

How does Aaron Rodgers' brother fly under the radar? lol.

He's listed at 6'1" 212 one place and 6'2" 205 at another. Both of those seem a little generous. Rodgers build looks very similar to Keith Price after his showdown with RG3 (6'1", 185).

Still, he's got a lot of the traits John Schneider looks for. He was running around South Carolina defenders, so you know he has speed. He keeps his eyes downfield and uses his mobility to set up the pass. He checks through reads without any signs of awkwardness.

I won't trust scouting reports any longer. They are written by people that are looking for bad things to say about prospects and that results in them making mountains out of molehills, and also means they miss the forest for the trees by focusing on the negative.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:36 pm 
NET Veteran

kearly wrote:
How does Aaron Rodgers' brother fly under the radar? lol.

He's listed at 6'1" 212 one place and 6'2" 205 at another. Both of those seem a little generous. Rodgers build looks very similar to Keith Price after his showdown with RG3 (6'1", 185).

Still, he's got a lot of the traits John Schneider looks for. He was running around South Carolina defenders, so you know he has speed. He keeps his eyes downfield and uses his mobility to set up the pass. He checks through reads without any signs of awkwardness.

I won't trust scouting reports any longer. They are written by people that are looking for bad things to say about prospects and that results in them making mountains out of molehills, and also means they miss the forest for the trees by focusing on the negative.

Kearly he's too tall, we won't pick him.

Actually I think these types of QB's with the success of Wilson will get some shots if they have a head for the game and a work ethic now. Copy cat league and someone will hope they get RW 2.0

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
.Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]