Chip Kelly back in play for Philly

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
GeorgeKush":1o1ftrbd said:
could there be trouble brewing in eugene?

Not imminently. Read a report the other day that the Duck investigation is getting pushed back even further (which is ridiculous since its already been over two years!) because of the Miami investigation.

USChawk

Reaction score
Not imminently. Read a report the other day that the Duck investigation is getting pushed back even further (which is ridiculous since its already been over two years!) because of the Miami investigation.

Enjoy that it took 5 years for the Reggie Bush investigation. Ridiculous when you consider how much the NCAA makes with it's billion dollar tv contracts. Hire a couple more investigators. Makes you wonder where all the money goes.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
So Duck fans, Kelly with the #4 pick in the draft. Do you think it is Geno Smith if he's there?

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":2q8nwktr said:
So Duck fans, Kelly with the #4 pick in the draft. Do you think it is Geno Smith if he's there?

Depends on how he feels about Mike Vick, imo. Although Chip has always said he's not married to what he does at Oregon. So really, who knows.

I do know that Lesean McCoy just moved way up my fantasy football draft board.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Yeah it'll be fun to see what Kelly does and I completely agree about McCoy. He's numbers could be insane next year.

SeaHawk80

Reaction score
Geno Smith isn't a mobile QB

Sophomore season - 241 of 372 passes for 2763 yards, throwing 24 TD 7 int and rushing for 217 yards on 106 attempts

Junior Season - 13 346–526 4385yds 65.8% 31TD 7INT

Senior - 13 369–518 4205yds 71.2% 42TD 6INT

Maybe I should say he is a pass first guy

DTexHawk

Reaction score
J -

A little local update:

http://highschoolsportsblog.dallasn...-oregon-says-desoto-coach-claude-mathis.html/

"On Tuesday, Chip Kelly was still Oregon’s head coach, and he travelled to DeSoto to see four-star recruit Dontre Wilson. During the visit, he told Wilson and his father, Don, about how Oregon had already worked DeSoto’s star running back into next year’s offense.

On Wednesday, everything changed."

Latest posts